CMD not working

Hi, i started scripting SA-MP yesterday, and i wanted to make a command called: "heal", but it's not working!
Code:

CMD:heal(playerid, params[]){
new targetid;
if(sscanf(params, "ud", targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Perdorimi: /heal [ID]");
else {
new Float:currentHp;
new Float:hpmomentale = GetPlayerHealth(playerid, currentHp);
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100-hpmomentale);
return 1;
}
}

Any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddiioonn123
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, i started scripting SA-MP yesterday, and i wanted to make a command called: "heal", but it's not working!
Code:

CMD:heal(playerid, params[]){
new targetid;
if(sscanf(params, "ud", targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Perdorimi: /heal [ID]");
else {
new Float:currentHp;
new Float:hpmomentale = GetPlayerHealth(playerid, currentHp);
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100-hpmomentale);
return 1;
}
}

Any help?
Код:
CMD:heal(playerid, params[])
{
	new targetid,amount;
	if(sscanf(params, "ud", targetid,amount)) return  SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Perdorimi: /heal [ID]");
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA,  "Error: Invalid player ID.");
	SetPlayerHealth(targetid, amount);
	return 1;
}
Improved it a bit, you can translate the error message to your language if you want, you can also limit the amount by doing:
Код:
if(amount > 100) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x0xFF0000AA, "Error: Maximum amount is 100.");

Код:
{
	new targetid;
	if(sscanf(params, "u", targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Perdorimi: /heal [ID]");
	SetPlayerHealth(targetid, 100);
	return 1;
}
Enjoy

Hi, i didn't say that Command is not working(function of it), but it's saying: UNKNOWN Command in both codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddiioonn123
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, i didn't say that Command is not working(function of it), but it's saying: UNKNOWN Command in both codes.
Show OnPlayerCommandPerformed callback (if you have it).
Otherwise im not sure what the issue might be.

You forgot the return for the command and you added 2 params in the sscanf's quotes and only one after them (targetid)! Also you don't need to check the player's health in your case!
Try this:
{
new targetid;
if(sscanf(params, "u", targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Perdorimi: /heal [ID]");
else SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100-hpmomentale);
return 1;
}