Textdraw Special Characters

Hello,

I have question i want to use special characters in textdraws example "şğьзцı", how can i do this?

You can't use them, the question have been posted before, these are the only characters you can show in a textdraw.

I saw some thricks or functions to show but i dont understand it or they dont give a informatie in the thread

Well.. No, in a textdraw you can't, except if... You combine characters.

Example: for the character "ş" you create two TDs, one with "s" the other one with "," and change the positions.

Tried with a different textdraw font?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
Посмотреть сообщение
Tried with a different textdraw font?
It's not like the ASCII table changes depending on the font...

To the OP: At least some of the characters are available, but they have different ASCII codes from what SA-MP uses. This thread contains a function that takes care of it: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=397515. Use the version ****** posted, it's more complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvann
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not like the ASCII table changes depending on the font...

To the OP: At least some of the characters are available, but they have different ASCII codes from what SA-MP uses. This thread contains a function that takes care of it: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=397515. Use the version ****** posted, it's more complete.
It includes only those on the screenshots I shared before,

"А Б В Д Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П Т У Ф Ц Щ Ъ Ы Ь Я а б в д ж з и й к л м н о п т у ф ц щ ъ ы ь С с ї Ў °"

It doesn't include something new so.. Don't think it's going to help the author, I repost my solution:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToretto
Посмотреть сообщение
(...)You combine characters.

Example: for the character "ş" you create two TDs, one with "s" the other one with "," and change the positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToretto
Посмотреть сообщение
It includes only those on the screenshots I shared before,

"А Б В Д Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П Т У Ф Ц Щ Ъ Ы Ь Я а б в д ж з и й к л м н о п т у ф ц щ ъ ы ь С с ї Ў °"

It doesn't include something new so.. Don't think it's going to help the author, I repost my solution:
Currently it seems like he isn't able to use any of the characters he mentioned. Three of them (ь, з, ц) are in the list you posted, so it will at least reduce the effort of combining characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvann
Посмотреть сообщение
Currently it seems like he isn't able to use any of the characters he mentioned. Three of them (ь, з, ц) are in the list you posted, so it will at least reduce the effort of combining characters.
Sure