OnPlayerText

I wanna prevent non logged/who's logging players to use the chat, so i did in this way:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
    if(Player[playerid][IsLoggedIn] == false) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You need to be ~r~logged ~w~to use the chat.", 5000);

if(Player[playerid][IsLoggingIn] == true) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You need to be ~r~logged ~w~to use the chat.", 5000);

if(IsDead[playerid] == 1) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You are too tired to talk...", 5000);

if(GetOnlySpacesText(text)) return 0;

SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 20.0, -1, "{%06x}%s: "WHITE"%s", GetPlayerColor(playerid) >>> 8, ReturnName(playerid, 0), text);
    return 0;
}
Result is, i get the message "you need to be logged bla bla" but still sends the message in chat.

Use only
Код:
    if(Player[playerid][IsLoggedIn] == false) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You need to be ~r~logged ~w~to use the chat.", 5000);

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerText

Read about Return Values.

That function isn't going to return 0, what you need to do is return whatever it is you wanna do then separate it with a ,0; right after. Like so:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
    if(Player[playerid][IsLoggedIn] == false) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You need to be ~r~logged ~w~to use the chat.", 5000), 0;

if(Player[playerid][IsLoggingIn] == true) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You need to be ~r~logged ~w~to use the chat.", 5000), 0;

if(IsDead[playerid] == 1) return ShowPlayerFooter(playerid, "You are too tired to talk...", 5000), 0;

if(GetOnlySpacesText(text)) return 0;

SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 20.0, -1, "{%06x}%s: "WHITE"%s", GetPlayerColor(playerid) >>> 8, ReturnName(playerid, 0), text);
    return 0;
}

or
pawn Код:
return !ShowPlayerFooter(...);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
or
pawn Код:
return !ShowPlayerFooter(...);
What's that "!" for?

@RogueDrifter thank you, i'll let you know.