Which one is better, and why?

Hey guys,

I was going to create a register system to my gamemode but I get confused by use DOF2, DINI, Y_INI...
Can you please give me your opinion of which one is better, or give me de pros and cons of each one?

MySQL

Out of these 3 y_ini its a lot faster than dof and dini

Otherwise sqlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokii
Посмотреть сообщение
Out of these 3 y_ini its a lot faster than dof and dini

Otherwise sqlite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL
Thank you, guys.

Go for MySql.

You should go for MySQL if you know what you are doing, or you will end up getting injected. If you are starting a server, go for y_ini. If you are just testing stuff out then begin learning MySQL.

I still do not recommend y_ini. MySQL is easier for offline control and doesn't lag when you have many players in game or when you have a huge amount of registrants.

But yet if you are starting a server and don't know anything about MySQL, start with y_ini. You can easily convert users from y_ini to MySQL using a login checkup.

Ofc Y_INI

DINI2 better then them

or go for SQLITE or MYSQL for better saving system

just MYSQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
You should go for MySQL if you know what you are doing, or you will end up getting injected. If you are starting a server, go for y_ini. If you are just testing stuff out then begin learning MySQL.

I still do not recommend y_ini. MySQL is easier for offline control and doesn't lag when you have many players in game or when you have a huge amount of registrants.

But yet if you are starting a server and don't know anything about MySQL, start with y_ini. You can easily convert users from y_ini to MySQL using a login checkup.
MySQL… for offline control? did you mean sqlite?