[FilterScript] RainbowVehicle Color

Hi guys, i made an FilterScript, easy to make one, with Rainbow Color on Vehicle. This FS can switch the colors on your car without an mod and all players to can see your car in all colors.
(!) Colors who can be modify: https://imgur.com/a/oQubCdc

Here is video presentation with this FS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWsO...ature=*********

pastebin https://pastebin.com/NtKnKnV4

Sucks ass, why do you people not read the samp-wiki, return 0; at the end of OnDialogResponse Jesus CHRIST HOW HARD IS THAT, I also think this can be a hella lot easier and improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Sucks ass, why do you people not read the samp-wiki, return 0; at the end of OnDialogResponse Jesus CHRIST HOW HARD IS THAT, I also think this can be a hella lot easier and improved.
I agree with you, this can be improved but that's not reason to be rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautaro97
View Post
I agree with you, this can be improved but that's not reason to be rude.
It's a pissoff, when i was a beginner and used these filterscripts i always had problems with my dailogs because of these people releasing shit that doesn't work right, if you don't know what you're doing, learn more then do it properly instead of releasing inferior materials that will harm others, 1-star from me.

Quote:
View Post
It's a pissoff, when i was a beginner and used these filterscripts i always had problems with my dailogs because of these people releasing shit that doesn't work right, if you don't know what you're doing, learn more then do it properly instead of releasing inferior materials that will harm others, 1-star from me.
Nobody forced you now or in the past to download any type of file. That only happens when people download something and believe that it will magically work perfectly and adapt to their gamemode. So don't blame begginers for your own mistakes.

Quote:
View Post
[...]
We all have to start somewhere. You were too,I remember when you had a fight with Xeon because of your shitty release.

Quote:
View Post
Sorry for the mistake, in the future i’ll try to do my best. Im newbie on scripting and i am here to learn from my mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
View Post
We all have to start somewhere. You were too,I remember when you had a fight with Xeon because of your shitty release.
Blow me, it worked then and it works now, there's a difference between uploading a release that can be improved but works correctly and uploading one that will fuck your script up and not even work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautaro97
View Post
Nobody forced you now or in the past to download any type of file. That only happens when people download something and believe that it will magically work perfectly and adapt to their gamemode. So don't blame begginers for your own mistakes.
It is his mistake, he didn't warn about it being in beta or him being a beginner, fuck are people supposed to know? stop trying to be a white knight online instead of typing a creative or topic-related comment, this isn't whiteknights.com it's a developing forum.

You people really need to stop being 10-year-olds and start posting useful/related things, basically, i'm the only one who helped this guy improve so far so get outta here with your white-knight drama shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristall
View Post
Sorry for the mistake, in the future i’ll try to do my best. Im newbie on scripting and i am here to learn from my mistake.
Either warn about it or put any text, you got your first mistake pointed out, i cba to view all of it, return 0; at the end of OnDialogResponse to avoid it messing up other people's dialogs if they use it as an FS. Good luck.

when you want to release your code please write it in english then its possible to understand also what is written there.

Alright I want this only for my Server

+REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
View Post
when you want to release your code please write it in english then its possible to understand also what is written there.
Ok, i will follow your advice! Thank you for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neom
View Post
Alright I want this only for my Server

+REP
I'm glad to hear that, but to use my fs u need to modify some things, like: possible u have an [/shop] system already on your server, so u need to change the command, to save in database the colors, if player have buy this service etc etc.

Using a timer hm...... doesnt look good. Although, i appreciate your effort. Keep getting new ideas and you will create a great game. This FS is not useful at all, this is make server lag. Think, 500 Players in vehicle having rainbow colors on...

Same as i'm saying in most new releases by new members, as i was in past, don't listen to negative votes if you're newbie you can just listen to them incase you want to improve yourself, Good luck in your next releases.