OnPlayerPickup

helllo, i have an quest when i have created an dynamicobject, and i want when a player pickup object send a message and delete object, where i can put this? at onplayerpickupdynamicpickup or at onplayerpickuppickup, it's an dynamic object help me

You make dynamic pickup then try it to put under
PHP код:
 OnPlayerPickupDynamicPickup(playeridpickupid)
{
return 
1;

By looking through your current threads, I could decipher what you are actually after.

Stick to one thread for a topic next time.

What he's wanting, is a pickup, that when you pick it up, it destroys a dynamic object and sends out a message.

(And even that's a questionable translation...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
By looking through your current threads, I could decipher what you are actually after.

Stick to one thread for a topic next time.

What he's wanting, is a pickup, that when you pick it up, it destroys a dynamic object and sends out a message.

(And even that's a questionable translation...)
no, it's a object, that when i pickup the object, destroy the object. it's all. but if i put on onplayerpickupdynamicpickup not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBlack
Посмотреть сообщение
no, it's a object, that when i pickup the object, destroy the object. it's all. but if i put on onplayerpickupdynamicpickup not working
Like, man... You need to learn to script or something, because every thread I've seen from you is a tangled mess of "How do I do this" *Someone explains what you use* "But how do I do this" *Someone explains how to actually do it* "Can you give me example code"...

Seriously, there is a point at which you have to learn.

Half of the reason you aren't getting responses is because your explanation of what it is you want, is so unclear.

After all, I told you a month or so back how you were to use the object as a pickup, you didn't rep me, nor respond, yet since then, you've made at least 4 threads concerning pickups...

All of those, if you'd responded to the thread I posted in, would've been answered pretty easily.

Mind how many threads you post about the same topic, as you'll end up being noticed, and reprimanded for spam.