Filterscript order

So I'm trying to run a server using the Houses filterscript and Businesses filterscript (made by the mighty rootcause). On my local test server the two filterscripts load fine.
Both print the "x houses successfully loaded" "x businesses successfully loaded" and load perfectly in-game.

However when I upload them to run on my Ultra-H server, for some reason the only one of the two which loads is the one which is placed as the SECOND filterscript in the server.cfg.

What I mean is this:

Код:
filterscripts sweeper biz houses superaka
= biz filterscript (as well as the sweeper and superaka) loads successfully, houses FS gives no error but doesn't load the saved houses

Код:
filterscripts sweeper houses biz superaka
= houses filterscript (as well as the sweeper and superaka) loads successfully, bizFS gives no error but doesn't load the saved businesses

Код:
filterscripts sweeper superaka biz houses
= neither houses nor biz FS's load (but give no errors)

Код:
filterscripts houses superaka biz sweeper
= neither houses nor biz FS's load (but give no errors)

The other (non-sql related) filterscripts will work in any order they are placed, but for some reason the two SQL-related filterscripts (biz and houses) will only work if it is the second filterscript in the order (and therefore making it impossible to load both of those filterscripts )

Ive been struggling with this for days now and would really appreciate any ideas about why this is happening, is there any known problem or issue with the order in which SQL-related filterscripts are loaded? Could this be caused by the SQL version being used?

Feel free to do either hire a script or ****** it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoRayne
Посмотреть сообщение
Feel free to do either hire a script or ****** it.
Is that supposed to be in some way helpful?
Try googling it yourself before making useless suggestions and you'll see that there is nothing on there which addresses this problem or gives any insight into what causes it.

Show us the includes of every FS that you're using and the poster above is right, get a scripter because you can't just make your script be dependent on different FS - They are supposed to be in the main script for compatibility.

SA-MP has filterscripts because it's add-on's, you might prefer to load your map or some systems that you don't want to make use of all the times so you unload and load them depending on the use.

Don’t use the main functions of server in filterscript, This can cause issues in future.

Always use these functions in gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us the includes of every FS that you're using and the poster above is right, get a scripter because you can't just make your script be dependent on different FS - They are supposed to be in the main script for compatibility.

SA-MP has filterscripts because it's add-on's, you might prefer to load your map or some systems that you don't want to make use of all the times so you unload and load them depending on the use.
Biz Filterscript:
Код:
#define     FILTERSCRIPT
#include    <a_samp>
#include    <a_mysql>
#include    <streamer>
#include    <sscanf2>
#include    <YSI\y_iterate>
#include    <zcmd>
Houses Filterscript:
Код:
#define 	FILTERSCRIPT
#include 	<a_samp>
#include    <a_mysql>
#include    <streamer>
#include    <sscanf2>
#include    <YSI\y_iterate>
#include    <zcmd>
Sweeper Filterscript:
Код:
#define         FILTERSCRIPT
#include        <a_samp>
SuperAKA Filterscript:
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
#include <dini2>
#include "../include/gl_common.inc"
What dependancies are you referring to? The Business and Houses filterscripts are exactly what filterscripts are intended to be: addons/extras. The script isn't dependant on them, the gamemode itself runs fine without them. I wouldn't need to hire a scripter to port them into the main GM its just a lot of work to do which is why I'm posting here to see if its avoidable before doing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Don’t use the main functions of server in filterscript, This can cause issues in future.

Always use these functions in gamemode.
What main functions do you mean? These filterscripts are extra to my gamemode and don't provide any of the main functions required for the script to run

Merge your business and house filter script into one.

After trying everything I could possibly think of, I've admitted defeat and moved both of the filterscripts into the GM.
For anyone else searching for a solution to the same problem I recommend just moving the filterscripts into your main script and saving yourself a lot of time.

Thanks anyway to those who tried to help.