Gamemode Compile Error

Hello guys, sorry if i'm being ultra stupid, i have a problem that i want to solve, trying to solve it alone for almost a week.. Didn't wanted to ask help because then people will think i'm stupid (and they're right). I decided to post my problem here, maybe someone will help me. I've got this GM from right here --> CLICK
Now, when i'm trying to compile it, it gives me this errors.

Код:
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1392) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_init"
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1392) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1393) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_connect"
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1393) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1393) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1393) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1393) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\pawno\include\pause.inc(1393) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
This is how my GM looks like right now.

CLICK

If you guys can help me, would be very appreciated..

#include <mysql>

To

#include <a_mysql>

check you include.

#include <a_mysql> its already included like this and yes, a_mysql.inc is in the pawno -> include folder

I'll put the whole line where the problem is + another line, but i took it too to be full

Код:
    #if defined TEST_OFF
    connectionReal = mysql_init(LOG_ALL, 1;)
    mysql_connect(SQL_HOST, SQL_USER, SQL_PASS, SQL_DB, connectionReal, 1);
    SetTimer("ConnectMySQLTables",2000,0);
I think is should try to find the StrickenKid Version: 2.1.1 of mysql...

EDIT : Managed to solve it, i found the StrickenKid mysql version and replaced the #define <pause> with #define <OnPlayerPause>, now it gives me these errors.

Код:
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\gamemodes\Untitled.pwn(10791) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetObjectModel"
C:\Users\wizzz\Desktop\Zombie SA-MP\gamemodes\Untitled.pwn(10804) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetObjectModel"
The line :

Код:
boxmodel = GetObjectModel(boxid[de][i]);
boxmodel = GetObjectModel(boxid[de][i]);
Here is the actually GM that is giving me those errors.

CLICK

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=445672