[FilterScript] NPC Drivers - Citizen & Fully working Taxi script - (FS-Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielBas
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, thx for the FCNPC, but now i have this error

Код:
[npc:join] DRIVER000 has joined the server (999:127.0.0.1)
[pause] DRIVER000 (id: 999) has paused
[debug] Run time error 5: "Invalid memory access"
[debug] AMX backtrace:
[debug] #0 000001cc in ?? () from driverfs.amx
[debug] #1 00000620 in public OnFilterScriptInit () from driverfs.amx
  Filterscript 'driverfs.amx' loaded.
psd: thanks for your time and help!
Can you try to compile with debug info? Either add "-r -d3" to the compile options or create a file "pawn.cfg" with that content in your pawno folder (and recompile). That gives a bit more helpful info

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you try to compile with debug info? Either add "-r -d3" to the compile options or create a file "pawn.cfg" with that content in your pawno folder (and recompile). That gives a bit more helpful info
Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:           2572 bytes
Code size:            74956 bytes
Data size:          9885652 bytes
Stack/heap size:     256000 bytes; estimated max. usage=18042 cells (72168 bytes)
Total requirements:10219180 bytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielBas
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:           2572 bytes
Code size:            74956 bytes
Data size:          9885652 bytes
Stack/heap size:     256000 bytes; estimated max. usage=18042 cells (72168 bytes)
Total requirements:10219180 bytes
I meant the crashdetect output. With -d3 it should show a bit info about where the crash happened (amx backtrace with lines etc).

Edit: I tried the newest version of FCNPC and it worked well. However, the version I used was updated to work with that (I will update the GitHUB repo in a few minutes, then it should work for you as well).

There are few more improvements as well, eg. NPCs now correctly rotate on all axes and deaths are handled properly (you can kill them).

Check the released version. If that doesn't work make sure your gamemode isn't interfering.

Nice job!

Hey why my user account not have sufficient privileges to access 2 post QuaternionStuff Plugin and GPS Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc21122002
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey why my user account not have sufficient privileges to access 2 post QuaternionStuff Plugin and GPS Plugin
Don't worry, it's not your account.

The release threads don't exist anymore.

RouteConnector Plugin: https://github.com/grasmanek94/SA-MP-GPS
QuaternionStuff Plugin: https://github.com/grasmanek94/Sa-MP...UFF-AND-MATRIX

Note that I renamed the RouteConnector Plugin's Include to "GPS.inc" in my Filterscript.

Also updated the topic with the correct links.

Well done mate.

Holy... doesn't matter what i'm gonna say, you already got my rep, gj!

Help Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasons711
Посмотреть сообщение
Help Me
Which FCNPC Version are you using?

I am having some trouble loading the QuaternionStuff plugin into Linux, i read someone in this thread managed to fix it with some awnsers in the thread of QuaternionStuff, but i can't find that thread anywhere.

Anyone can help me out?

Код:
Loading plugin: QuaternionStuff.so
[18:55:29]   Failed (plugins/QuaternionStuff.so: undefined symbol: pAMXFunctions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jop9888
Посмотреть сообщение
I am having some trouble loading the QuaternionStuff plugin into Linux, i read someone in this thread managed to fix it with some awnsers in the thread of QuaternionStuff, but i can't find that thread anywhere.

Anyone can help me out?

Код:
Loading plugin: QuaternionStuff.so
[18:55:29]   Failed (plugins/QuaternionStuff.so: undefined symbol: pAMXFunctions)
I'm not sure why that error occurs. First thing you could try is changing the ordner, but I doubt that will help.

I haven't used it on Linux myself, so I cannot tell you how to fix it.

But if you really can't fix it, I could replace the native with PAWN code.

I am not really into plugin development, but if that could help then sure, i am wondering how that other guy managed to fix this issue though

oh thats you!! what a nice script

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am not really into plugin development, but if that could help then sure, i am wondering how that other guy managed to fix this issue though
I'm pretty sure it's related to an old Plugin SDK version. Some plugins aren't compatible because of that.

You could try loading QuaternionStuff before or after streamer.so and mysql.so or other plugins (if you have them). Or try to load only the RouteConnector and QuaternionStuff for testing.

Tell me if it doesn't change anything, then I could convert the important functions to PAWN.

When i load only the QuaternionStuff plugin it still doesn't work:

Код:
[18:24:10]  Loading plugin: QuaternionStuff.so
[18:24:10]   Failed (plugins/QuaternionStuff.so: undefined symbol: pAMXFunctions)
[18:24:10]  Loaded 0 plugins.

Quote:
View Post
When i load only the QuaternionStuff plugin it still doesn't work:

Code:
[18:24:10]  Loading plugin: QuaternionStuff.so
[18:24:10]   Failed (plugins/QuaternionStuff.so: undefined symbol: pAMXFunctions)
[18:24:10]  Loaded 0 plugins.
Hmm.. I don't know if the plugin has some dependancies you might not have installed, but anyway I've made a version without the plugin.
I'm going to update the github later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
Hmm.. I don't know if the plugin has some dependancies you might not have installed, but anyway I've made a version without the plugin.
I'm going to update the github later.
You're the best, thanks alot

Quote:
View Post
You're the best, thanks alot
Updated to 1.2.4

You'll need rotations.inc and ZCMD (rotations.inc is linked in the post under Dependancies).

I'd suggest using FCNPC 1.7 or earlier, it has much better performance than the latest version (there's also an infinite loop somewhere in FCNPC, not sure what causes it - I've experienced this with several other scripts too so it's not the driver fs).

Thanks for updating, i found one thing that i think must be different:

Code:
CA_RayCastLineAngle(X, Y, Z + 0.75, X, Y, Z - 3.0, waste, waste, waste, surface_rx, surface_ry, waste);
shouldn't this be:

Code:
CA_RayCastLineAngle(DriverPath[driverid][cnode][0], DriverPath[driverid][cnode][1], DriverPath[driverid][cnode][2] + 0.75, DriverPath[driverid][cnode][0], DriverPath[driverid][cnode][1], DriverPath[driverid][cnode][2] - 3.0, waste, waste, waste, surface_rx, surface_ry, waste);
Without that change i experience that the NPCs set their quaternions with respect to the node behind them.

You wouldn't be needing this part on line 1834 as well anymore:

Code:
FCNPC_GetPosition(npcid, X, Y, Z);