Can't install the script

Hey there. I need someone who can help me to install this script by step by step, i'm new in samp community and i'm not skilled so. Thanks all !
The script: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=605941

I dont know where to put these files, the pastebin code... really nothing... help please ?

Open a new pawn file, compile it, save it inside "filterscripts" folder. Open server.cfg on the "filterscripts" line put filename(don't put filename.pwn, just filename).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
Open a new pawn file, compile it, save it inside "filterscripts" folder. Open server.cfg on the "filterscripts" line put filename(don't put filename.pwn, just filename).
Yes i did this but where to put others files ? One filename is same like i created one (as you said). So what now ?

where to put these .amx .pwn .asm files as well ?

And about this ? Should i paste it with these folders too or only paste files from them ? Where to put them ?

Are you using sqlite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCola23
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using sqlite?
No i don't because i don't know how to install it and where can i find it + how to install these codes in PASTBIN ? where to put it ? can someone explain me everything ? please!

So can somebody explain? Please

as you can see from the title "SS Gang System SQLite"
its a gang system that saves using SQLite.
If you got another saving system you gotta adapt that FS to save/load or find another one.

why it's always like that ? Happen when i "compile" this pawn script... help ?

Can you atleast show us the error?