Player Crasher

This guy uses some sort of technique to crash players. He stays on foot and has weapon in his hand, and since the server has security on weapon no 40 (detonator) he always gets banned and but before that, numerous warnings are displayed on player's screen which lead to crash all players.

Warning displayed on screen:

Код:
Warning(playerped): Exception 0xC0000005 0x4D0654
Removed player 34 due to error.
See video and judge yourself whats happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu0i...ature=*********

What do you think about causing so many warnings to players? Is it the skin ? or new weapon crasher or what could be?

Hes been joining server alot of times to crash players, and he always end up getting banned on weapon id 40, is he using detonator somehow to crashing players ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin1997
Посмотреть сообщение
This guy uses some sort of technique to crash players. He stays on foot and has weapon in his hand, and since the server has security on weapon no 40 (detonator) he always gets banned and but before that, numerous warnings are displayed on player's screen which lead to crash all players.

Warning displayed on screen:

Код:
See video and judge yourself whats happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu0i...ature=*********

What do you think about causing so many warnings to players? Is it the skin ? or new weapon crasher or what could be?

Hes been joining server alot of times to crash players, and he always end up getting banned on weapon id 40, is he using detonator somehow to crashing players ?
Elaborate further, i don't see any crashes on that video what are you talking about?

EDIT: I just read the chat mb didn't notice the 'timeout' messages, i'll search for this and see what i can come up with.
Are you using any defensive systems? the basic ones at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Elaborate further, i don't see any crashes on that video what are you talking about?

EDIT: I just read the chat mb didn't notice the 'timeout' messages, i'll search for this and see what i can come up with.
Are you using any defensive systems? the basic ones at least?
Using the following:

Anti bullet crasher
Anti vehicle mod crasher

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Using the following:

Anti bullet crasher
Anti vehicle mod crasher
Links? Also can you show me that crasher live? Or a link for it? I still cant tell what it does exactly.

Anti veh mod crash: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=317303

Anti bullet crash:
Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
                if(!(-20000.0 <= z <= 20000.0))
		{
                Kick(playerid);
        	return 0;
        	}
	    	if( hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_NONE )
        	{
       		if( !( -1000.0 <= fX <= 1000.0 ) || !( -1000.0 <= fY <= 1000.0 ) || !( -1000.0 <= fZ <= 1000.0 ) )
         	{
                Kick(playerid);
        	return 0;
       		}
		if((fX <= -1000.0 || fX >= 1000.0) || (fY <= -1000.0 || fY >= 1000.0) || (fZ <= -1000.0 || fZ >= 1000.0) || ((hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_OBJECT) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT)))
         	{
                Kick(playerid);
         	return 0;
       		}}
                return 1;
}
All I know myself is, the crasher doesn't use any vehicle as there are no vehicles around, he is on foot and has weapon detonator in his hand to send warnings to players to crash them somehow.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Anti veh mod crash: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=317303

Anti bullet crash:
Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
                if(!(-20000.0 <= z <= 20000.0))
		{
                Kick(playerid);
        	return 0;
        	}
	    	if( hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_NONE )
        	{
       		if( !( -1000.0 <= fX <= 1000.0 ) || !( -1000.0 <= fY <= 1000.0 ) || !( -1000.0 <= fZ <= 1000.0 ) )
         	{
                Kick(playerid);
        	return 0;
       		}
		if((fX <= -1000.0 || fX >= 1000.0) || (fY <= -1000.0 || fY >= 1000.0) || (fZ <= -1000.0 || fZ >= 1000.0) || ((hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_OBJECT) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT)))
         	{
                Kick(playerid);
         	return 0;
       		}}
                return 1;
}
All I know myself is, the crasher doesn't use any vehicle as there are no vehicles around, he is on foot and has weapon detonator in his hand to send warnings to players to crash them somehow.
You dont even exclude weapons that dont fire at OPWS? dude check for weaponid if its not a firearm (weapon that can shoot bullets) return 0;

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You dont even exclude weapons that dont fire at OPWS? dude check for weaponid if its not a firearm (weapon that can shoot bullets) return 0;
Forgot to mention also have this on OnPlayerWeaponShot

Код:
switch(weaponid)
{
case 1..8,10..18,33,35..45:return 0;
}
Now updated to:
Код:
 if (weaponid < 22 || weaponid > 38) return 0;

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Forgot to mention also have this on OnPlayerWeaponShot

Код:
switch(weaponid)
{
case 1..8,10..18,33,35..45:return 0;
}
Now updated to:
Код:
 if (weaponid < 22 || weaponid > 38) return 0;
Also try to get your server more secure there are a few releases that stop many cheats now i suggest you check my includes .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also try to get your server more secure there are a few releases that stop many cheats now i suggest you check my includes .
Will do, thanks! +rep