[Map] Mining Village - Speed Mapping

Hello everyone! So, im back with a brand new map for the first time in a brand new year. Send me your feedback about this map down in the comments section and let me know what u think.

nice, i love it, Thank you.

Already downloaded it.
Good Job!
+REP

You need to be put into the Texture Studio credits for such excellent demonstrations of TS.

Oh lord 33 minutes of timelapse mapping lol wat?! Thats what i heard in the beginning of your video that you are gonna show fast forward mapping and then i saw the time lol!

Holly shit, you sound just like me )...
Good job as always .

Tine-o tot asa! Hai cu interioarele

Quote:
Originally Posted by matiaas
Посмотреть сообщение
nice, i love it, Thank you.
Glad u like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Already downloaded it.
Good Job!
+REP
Hope its gonna be usefull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to be put into the Texture Studio credits for such excellent demonstrations of TS.
Thanks for the support man! I just do what i like the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh lord 33 minutes of timelapse mapping lol wat?! Thats what i heard in the beginning of your video that you are gonna show fast forward mapping and then i saw the time lol!
Dont really know what u mean, but nobody said that you should watch the full video, you could just skip at the end. To make a map the size of this one usually takes me around 5-6 hours. I can't make the video shorter because maybe there are people that want to watch the full process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Holly shit, you sound just like me )...
Good job as always .
English is really a struggle to speak, especially on-camera when i was a little nervous. Thanks anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapperJah
Посмотреть сообщение
Tine-o tot asa! Hai cu interioarele
In curand!

Through the menu to work easier and easier) Good work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
Посмотреть сообщение
English is really a struggle to speak, especially on-camera when i was a little nervous. Thanks anyway!
Yeah, it can be, and not only on camera. You're doing fine.
I got used to it, and I sound the same whether I'm recorded or not.
I was talking about your voice.

This is great! And I agree with Pottus, I'd like to mention your videos on the TS thread if you don't mind.

Also, you should check out the latest TS features, there was a lot of instances in this video that they could've been useful. For example, "/gadd" and "/grem" now has range adding/removing, simply supply a minimum and maximum value (order doesn't matter) instead of a specific ID. That's just one thing I noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, it can be, and not only on camera. You're doing fine.
I got used to it, and I sound the same whether I'm recorded or not.
I was talking about your voice.
I see what u mean now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
This is great! And I agree with Pottus, I'd like to mention your videos on the TS thread if you don't mind.

Also, you should check out the latest TS features, there was a lot of instances in this video that they could've been useful. For example, "/gadd" and "/grem" now has range adding/removing, simply supply a minimum and maximum value (order doesn't matter) instead of a specific ID. That's just one thing I noticed.
Thanks! You can add me if you want, i don't mind at all.

I didn't update Ts because i was lazy, but i will do it soon because i want to make some tuturials for it, and i want to cover (almost)everything possible. I also want to make a tuturial on how to use a keybinder in conjunction with TS, even tough its very easy to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
Посмотреть сообщение
...but i will do it soon because i want to make some tuturials for it, and i want to cover (almost)everything possible. I also want to make a tuturial on how to use a keybinder in conjunction with TS, even tough its very easy to figure it out.
That would be amazing! If you need help with this, I can basically tell you everything about every feature. We could collaborate on an entire tutorial library.

That sounds great!

Nice mapping.