anti-cheat help

Hello! I need your help!
I was scripting an ac system by myself but I ran into some problems (for now).
I create this topic to ask a few questions and also hoping that other people will come with their problems here so we can help one another.

Ok, so:

1. Does the server check if the player's position is near a Pickup/checkpoint and calls the callbacks or does the client sends a packet ('I pick X' / 'I enter checkpoint') with no other checks?

2. I heared a lot of people saying that OnPlayerWeaponShot / OnPlayerGive(Take)Damage / OnPlayerUpdate are inacurate for checking hacks. Is this true? And if it is, how it is inaccurate?

3. What are NOPs?

1. Just sends "I picked up" RPC, no coordinates check

2. Dont know, sounds like bullshit. Never had any problems, apart from some ducumented things like RPG's are not detected (just an example)

3. NOP is basically a way to block some function client side. For example simply ignoring SetPlayerPos from server, or vehicle locking, etc...Basically anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you!

On wiki it says "Even though the health can be set to near infinite values on the server side, the individual clients will only report values up to 255"

Let's say a hacker is hit by someone and his hp is now 1, then he sets his health to 257. The server detects that his health is the same even though it isn't. How to detect this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaByM
Посмотреть сообщение
On wiki it says "Even though the health can be set to near infinite values on the server side, the individual clients will only report values up to 255"

Let's say a hacker is hit by someone and his hp is now 1, then he sets his health to 257. The server detects that his health is the same even though it isn't. How to detect this?
If you anti cheat for health is correct, server sided HPs will go in negative. Like -1, -2, ... but his HPs still higher than 100 and it should trigger your AC.

Thank you!

OT: On wiki it says that OnPlayerGiveDamage can be inaccurate in some cases. What and when can be inaccurate?

(ik I already asked kinda the same question, but now it's based on what wiki says)