MYSQL DATABASE ERROR

Код:
[06:39:36] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[06:39:36] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[06:39:36] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[06:39:36] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
[06:53:45] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[06:53:45] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[06:53:45] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[06:53:45] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
[06:56:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[06:56:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[06:56:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[06:56:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
And I believe this is the reason why our dynamic doors in game and gates as well are missing. The DDs are invisible, while gates are completely missing.

The error is quite descriptive, the fields "dgGateFlage0-3" are not present in your table. If you have access to phpMyAdmin (or another GUI) check that you have the field names correct and are selecting from the correct table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEW273
Посмотреть сообщение
The error is quite descriptive, the fields "dgGateFlage0-3" are not present in your table. If you have access to phpMyAdmin (or another GUI) check that you have the field names correct and are selecting from the correct table.
That's too bad, my host doesn't have any connections with PhpmyAdmin. Can I use HeidiSQL program instead? It's similar to Navicat btw.

You can actually edit your SQL database and simply reupload where you did previously, though you must know SQL syntax, though.