SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Thats the release i was waiting since i meet MTA San Andreas, a long time ago. THANK YOU GUUUUUUUUUUYS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStead
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is there not ability to change the scale of an object yet? What is the cause?
The only "official" reason I can think of it the fact that the game scales only the model and not the collision of the object. Of course that is pointless because the game already doesn't care, random trees are scaled in all ways without any issue.

Amazing features.

WOHOOO!

It would be great when u would make possible to put GTA map that it's all covered by snow, and
that the snow drops down the map, hud (minimap (gps)) also u could make custom vehicle skins, and and thanks for this update, something for anticheat would be amazing feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWiz
Посмотреть сообщение
WOHOOO!
Good morning mate, this was released a month ago

Give the opportunity to add a car for another 5 years we do not need anything else xD

it would be good if we put gta lll maps/cars in SA-MP.

IVE DETECTED NEW BUG!
Ive inserted new skin AddCharModel(305, bla bla bla...
And then Ive putted it into skin shop. Then if I buy this skin, my skin automaticaly resets to 305th skin. Screens:
https://ibb.co/c9TLV6 ---- 2nd image

KALCOR PLS FIX !!!

It's not a bug. Use -1 for all Virtual Worlds.

Also, make sure your script hasn't fucked up as I've noticed with lots of different filterscripts, they usually check for positive numbers over 0 and never handle negative numbers. Common human mistakes.

An idea it would be unlimited objects limit..
Benefits: Reducing uses streamers and lag.
Sorry for my bad english.

Gabita2000
perfomance problems on server and game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabita2000
Посмотреть сообщение
An idea it would be unlimited objects limit..
Benefits: Reducing uses streamers and lag.
Sorry for my bad english.
This would CAUSE lag, and fuck up the usage of streamers. Streamers is not an issue, there's a reason there's limits pal.

It would be really nice to be able to make the file-transfer dialog more customizeable.. maybe make a callback like OnPlayerDownloadStatusUpdate(type, id, progress[])
so that servers can have their own download-screen.. Maybe check if the callback returns 1; show the dialog, if returning 0; don't show. Idk something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not a bug. Use -1 for all Virtual Worlds.
How can I use -1 VW I think that it is a bug. Like a wanted to buy NEW skin, but I bought default 305th skin. How can I fix it? Fractions does like that. If I set fraction skin (when I was invited) it resets to 305th skin. WTF?

MAX_OBJECTS = 2000
max remove buildings also is 2000 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
MAX_OBJECTS = 2000
max remove buildings also is 2000 ?
I'm also interested in whether the limit on the removal of objects is increased?

It wasn't mentioned, so obviously not.

@Kalcor: Nice, now skins are supported
Thank you!!

The increase of objects is great, but it would be better to have maps that can be downloaded before the player spawns. So we can modify whole samp (with better performance) and build whole maps. Like u suggested with GTAUnited. So on, while executing object-creating commands client-side there wont be any security issue.

In addition to that, you increased the objects limit. It would be great to do the same with Textdraws or make it possible to handle them with a better performance. I've build an own GUI, but its hard to handle without key- and mouse detection as well as with this performance and limit.

Last but not least, a modification of the car handlings would be great