[FilterScript] Simple Pilot System Filterscript

INTRODUCTION

I made this simple filterscript because I was bored. So basically you can become a pilot and transport stuff to other airports for money.

FEATURES

Commands:

Код:
/pilothelp - Displays a dialog with all the CMDS I added.
/work - When in an airplane (and when you're a pilot) it'll give you work, transport stuff to another airport,...
/join - Use this when near the pilot job spot
/quitjob - To quit your pilot job.
/accept [join/quit] - Checks if you really really wanna quit/join, if you type this you'll join/quit your pilot job.
Players can't join an aircraft when they're not a pilot, also when you're a pilot and you exit an aircraft before you did your job you lose 1000$.

NOTE: This filterscript doesn't use any saving system, which means everytime you connect your pilot job will be RESETED, so you'll need to join the job again.

PICTURES

And many more...

DOWNLOAD

NOTE:Includes you'll need: sscanf2, ZCMD & streamer. If you download my winzip from mediafire, the includes will be in the file.

NOTE 2:This filterscript was created in SAMP 0.3e, if you want this to work with 0.3x, get 0.3x and recompile it in the new pawno.

VERSION 1
Pastebin (Only code, no includes)(CLICK)
Mediafire (Code + INCLUDES) (CLICK)

VERSION 2

Changelog:
Код:
- Fixed a minor bug that forces the player to use /work again, before even delivering.
- Made it so that when a player is already delivering, he can't use /work.
- Fixed a bug causing the checkpoints to mix up with other players.
Pastebin (V2) (Only code, no includes)(CLICK)
Mediafire (V2) (Code + INCLUDES) (CLICK)

Enjoy!

Cool, i will test it !

Script Like A Boss!
Good luck with 100reps,
+1rep

fuuck yeah ! tha' waz fuucking awesome ! i cant wait until i try it , btw REP added.

regards.

Thanks guys! Fixed a few bugs, V2 is up. I've also included a HowToInstall.txt incase you forgot...

cool , i downloaded the V2 , immah replace that with the last V . TY man.

regards.

I followed the steps in the HOWTOINSTALL.txt Then i logged in game , didn't find anything :/ Help please

I will try it out thanks

Nice job.

How Can I Add Planes For Missions Like Andromada etc??

Awesome for RP Servers !!

Nice One

Exalent job man, +REP

Thanks for all the replies guys, I hope you like it.
If there are any bugs, you can always PM me.

while on a mission, the plane crashed, I can not repeat from the beginning. and the checkpoint is gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by langit
View Post
while on a mission, the plane crashed, I can not repeat from the beginning. and the checkpoint is gone
"25/02/2013"