database issue

So, whats that mistake? Probably my threads and even carrier on scripting.
what are the issues?
I made my database and its very bad.
why its bad?
everytime someone reconnects he loses admin(if i gave him)
i will send script very soon. and yes, i checked my database paths and its okay. probably script is messen up

https://pastebin.com/V7wA5VTW

2nd thing is.
can someone tell me example on how to make myself owner. now i know it sounds confusing but listen
i gave someone admin. he could use /setlevel [id] [admin level] and set himself to owner.
how can i stop this and how can i make that only i (and other owners i set) can use this command.
id like any help.
hope i was understandable
my english sucks.
my 1000th thread.
im boring
regards
-n00b

You have no database code there, so it will not save ever.

omg hold on how do i send it like all my scriptfiles or?
my db is just Accounts and Organizacije folder in scriptfiles.

so??

dumb
dump*

You aren't saving anything to a SQLite / MySQL database... You know that you have to make a saving system?

No but i gues thats my own database read from ini files.
sorry for being really rude but can you just explain whats going on and what i need to do.
no need to type script for me just explain
thanks in advance

dump

Read the documentation of MySQL / Y_INI and/or see how other people do it.

All of your threads are desperate attempts to have people spoonfeed you code. That's not how you improve yourself.

*ahem*
I just want someone to explain me how its going to look like not the actaul code.
Those "attempts" are true because i didnt fully understand language. Now im better at it and i know if someone says 'put str and format here ' or 'make this type of enumeration'
Get it now?

Ok lets forget issue number 1. How can only I use command /setlevel. I mean if other people are admins they can use it too. Strange