Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
Default = max. skill level
do you mean 10

A way to rearrange the clothes of skins would be awesome.

And a way to mix the specialities of cars would also be awesome forexampe: sandking is for desert and kart for streets. Arranging the sandking's ability to kart and kart's ability to sandking,.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
And a way to mix the specialities of cars would also be awesome forexampe: sandking is for desert and kart for streets. Arranging the sandking's ability to kart and kart's ability to sandking,.
huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
huh?
i think he meant changing the handling

Having controls on SendClientMessage & SendClientMessageToAll such as deleting and editing the message (both functions could return an ID tbh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
i think he meant changing the handling
Yes.

I suggest an update. I mean for real.. please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
View Post
Are you serious mate? Serious serious?
It means never...

Personally i'd like to see 0.4
1.The gradual exodus of PAWN scripting for SA-MP and subsequent replacement with the vastly superior Squirrel scripting language.
2.Vehicle Fix.
3.Add DLL to problem to launch SA-MP through Steam (For user playing SA-MP with GTA SA 3.00).
4.Add V.1.01 EURO version to user playing SA-MP in Euro.
5.Add Safe Mode.
6.Replace Console Chat from Old Font (Browallia New or BrowalliaUPC) to "Verdana" font.
7.Add Console Menu via F11.
8.Fix Game Freeze while on OnPlayerConnect when custom Weapon File without GTA SA Format.

I see a lot of people giving suggestions but what the question is that is there going to be another update?Is there even a point in updating it?and if yes then when?cause SAMP is currently losing players i can say and an update sure might be able to get them back.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
Really good suggestions. They're probably never going to be added, but these are better than "Custom SA:MP skins" suggestions, that server owners can add just like on MTA, that's just fucked up.
Already has been added in alternative SA:MP version, but never will be released XD

Add functions
Code:
UseSmallSteamGameText(playerid) = Allow player use GTA SA's Steam Text when player typing command /steamtext (Required Game Restart).
Add this (Only Texture):

Before GTA V is development there are a couple early files for the Data Crack software in one of the multiplayer heist missions (GTA Online) Interestingly, the unused one uses an XP-style look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
View Post
I love this, I would love to see variations of input types, like combo-boxes, datetime pickers, drag and drop, picture boxes... You get the idea.
DayZ-type servers would really benefit from this, since a big pain on these servers is the inventory managment

PLEASE UPDATE SAMP!!!! WE ARE WAITING!!

I think 0.4 should have a feature that auto-censors people who say Jewgle in chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena44
View Post
I think 0.4 should have a feature that auto-censors people who say Jewgle in chat
Don't give him ideas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena44
View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
View Post
maybe if you post a few more times I'll eventually believe it and stop

Suggestion that was probably already suggested but was just reminded IG how annoying it is:

- no Z limit limit for planes / helicopters / jetpacks

I think an important update we need for SA-MP is simple:

Have the % symbol actually show up in chat when you type it.