Thematic of entrance - Zombie RP

I have no idea why they deleted my post, I did not break any rules in my opinion, in any case, thank you not to comment things outside of...

Hello Forum SA:MP community, in this case I developed a login theme based on RIDE2DAY (thanks for the idea), what I did was apply the approaches and others to a zombie theme. In the video you will appreciate it better.

(Click on the image)

Based on: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641071

Regards

I'm glad you could find inspiration in what I do. Looks pretty nice, good luck with the developing.

Reposting a deleted thread is never a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE2DAY
View Post
I'm glad you could find inspiration in what I do. Looks pretty nice, good luck with the developing.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
View Post
Reposting a deleted thread is never a good thing.
IDK, delete topics and do not say why, I have not broken the rules so I guess it's valid re-publish

Cinematics, music and timing all fit together and in the right place, I cant say anything else besides good job! I dont like the fact you "stole" the idea though, but all love to RIDE2DAY for his sportivity and support to other projects. Wish we had that more nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfino
View Post
Cinematics, music and timing all fit together and in the right place, I cant say anything else besides good job! I dont like the fact you "stole" the idea though, but all love to RIDE2DAY for his sportivity and support to other projects. Wish we had that more nowadays.
Thanks!,

I forgot to clarify that I asked for permission to use his idea, he gave it to me (he could clarify it himself), but as most people will know, he is free to do whatever he wants ... I think it is a matter of principle whether to ask permission or not, and yes, I wish most would think the same.

Thanks for comment.