Weird question..

Hello,

As many of you know there is a interior bug in the 24/7 where only walls and the floor are visible.Well I actually need this type of bug each time I launch GTA, if someone here knows how to force this bug is more than welcome to post here.

Thank you for taking time to read this and have a nice day =D

Why do you need it, for when you launch GTA?

well the objects inside the interior prevent me from fighting and since it doesnt count as cheating(because its a samp bug) thought someone could help me

x -30.946699 y -89.609596 z 1003.549988 interior 18

It's not a samp bug, it's an unused interior.

There will likely be others, such as the unused warehouse, but this is the first I came across in testing. There's likely to be another empty 24/7.

you didnt get my point,
im not talking about one interior.I want every single 24/7 empty.

The real point is that you're too lazy and want it done for you, which I regretfully did...

First, there are a few of the normal interiors that ARE empty, but not all of them are.

And secondly, why'd you not even think of trying to use RemoveBuildingForPlayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelspaho121
View Post
you didnt get my point,
im not talking about one interior.I want every single 24/7 empty.
Download SA-MP map editor here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801
Check the interiors here: http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior
Place the coordinates of the interior you want at "camera view" at the top right corner. Click the objects you want to remove and press DELETE key on your keyboard(click the insert button if you want to add any object).
After you're done, click the "code" button, copy the codes and paste under your OnPlayerConnect code on your fs/gm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
Download SA-MP map editor here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801
Check the interiors here: http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior
Place the coordinates of the interior you want at "camera view" at the top right corner. Click the objects you want to remove and press DELETE key on your keyboard(click the insert button if you want to add any object).
After you're done, click the "code" button, copy the codes and paste under your OnPlayerConnect code on your fs/gm.
Thanks for the help but it doesnt show the objects i want to remove, here is an example of how it looks like in the map editor :

And this is how it looks like in game:

I guess you already understood what I want to remove, the shelves. As it seems they wont appear in the map editor.Any idea?

EDIT : After doing a little bit of searching I found out the option to "show all loads", will that load the shelves?If yes it is taking forever

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for the help but it doesnt show the objects i want to remove, here is an example of how it looks like in the map editor :

I guess you already understood what I want to remove, the shelves. As it seems they wont appear in the map editor.Any idea?
Put the RemoveBuildingForPlayer code(s) under your OnPlayerConnect and CreateObject(or CreateDynamicObject) under your OnGameModeInit

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Put the RemoveBuildingForPlayer code(s) under your OnPlayerConnect and CreateObject(or CreateDynamicObject) under your OnGameModeInit
Sorry i didnt understand anything can you simplify it?
I dont know anything about scripting.

https://pastebin.com/aEn3D1Jg

You also need the streamer plugin/include.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
https://pastebin.com/aEn3D1Jg

You also need the streamer plugin/include.
where do i paste this? and how do i use it? and where do i get the object code(the shelf) when i cant see it

Quote:
View Post

EDIT : After doing a little bit of searching I found out the option to "show all loads", will that load the shelves?If yes it is taking forever
Then you're doing something different as when I'm in the standard gamemode, it doesn't have the shelves at all.

Try changing the virtual world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you're doing something different as when I'm in the standard gamemode, it doesn't have the shelves at all.

Try changing the virtual world.
Probably didn't add any object. He asked me where to find the object codes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably didn't add any object. He asked me where to find the object codes.
That's not what he's asking, he's searching for the empty 24/7 interior.

The LODs, aren't what he's looking for either, and he doesn't need to cols loaded.

There is an empty 24/7, which as no furniture. Either through a different virtual world, or interior ID. It's not used because it has nothing and people don't want that usually.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

The LODs, aren't what he's looking for either, and he doesn't need to cols loaded.

There is an empty 24/7, which as no furniture. Either through a different virtual world, or interior ID. It's not used because it has nothing and people don't want that usually.
Already told him via pm.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Nope im looking for a way to remove all the furniture in every 24/7, i dont need just 1 interior.

So make 1 interior with different virtual worlds lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope im looking for a way to remove all the furniture in every 24/7, i dont need just 1 interior.
I explained everything on your pms -_-

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As many of you know there is a interior bug in the 24/7 where only walls and the floor are visible.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeeeaa.....

@cuber You should keep it to the forums, as any other people who come looking for the information won't be able to find it, instead finding people that took it to PMs.

Effectively defeating the purpose of the forums themselves.