Fatal error 100

Hi all, like the title, i have one problem, this is fatal error 100 when i press F5, fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "streamer", but i check #include <streamer>, it not wrong, in plugins, it have streamer.dll, in pawno/include, have this file
LOL -_- what the F*ck this problem
Anyone can help me ?

Are you sure that you opened pawno.exe from the pawno directory, where is the file streamer.inc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraeror
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure that you opened pawno.exe from the pawno directory, where is the file streamer.inc?
in : pawno/includes/streamer.inc

Do you have skype? If you have it, give me your Skype here or on PM!

It should be "pawno/include/streamer"

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have skype? If you have it, give me your Skype here or on PM!
sorry friend i have a ******** but no have skype, there is my ******** : *******/lephilong1397
or
pm me with user CP :V

Do you have teamviewer? I can help you! If you have just write PM with your ID and Password of the TeamViewer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiur
Посмотреть сообщение
It should be "pawno/include/streamer"
i forgot lol :V

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have teamviewer? I can help you! If you have just write PM with your ID and Password of the TeamViewer!
Before you even think that this is a good idea, or that you're being helpful, the purpose of the forums here is to have a place where people can search, and get help for things they are facing, which includes looking at prior issues that may relate, and seeing the fixes that others provided.

By shifting to PMs/********/Skype, you're effectively making the forums worthless, and you aren't teaching people anything by doing everything for them, especially when it turns out this, was so basic.