[FilterScript] [FS]OnPlayerUpdate High Ping kicker [0.3 and 0.2X compatible]

Simple OnPlayerUpdate High Ping Kicker by Alive.
Description:
Protection for your server from Pingers. if player Ping reaches 500 (Set as default. You can change it if you want) player gets kicked from the server.

Bugs:
Haven't found any. If you do reply here.

Download:
Failai.lt

Mirrors are NOT allowed

alrighty thanks gunna test it

okey dokey.

I'd rather do this with a timer instead of OnPlayerUpdate also when you connect your ping is about the 65k so it'll kick that player immidietly, either fix it or remove it because you mislead some new scripters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
I'd rather do this with a timer instead of OnPlayerUpdate also when you connect your ping is about the 65k so it'll kick that player immidietly, either fix it or remove it because you mislead some new scripters.
Why would you rather do it with a timer? It's pointless, OnPlayerUpdate is called like 5 times a second which is fine for one simple if statement.

All he has to do is get the exact ping of startup and simply if(ping != 65555), or whatever it is.

You used to spam me asking for help, give the guy a break.

Jees..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Quote:
Why would you rather do it with a timer? It's pointless, OnPlayerUpdate is called like 5 times a second which is fine for one simple if statement.

All he has to do is get the exact ping of startup and simply if(ping != 65555), or whatever it is.

Jees..
Not really, OnPlayerUpdate gets called about the 300 times per 1 second if I remember correct.
KC knows, he has calculated it.

I used to spam you to ask for help? Hehe. You make me laugh Norn, you went arsed because you failed..

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Quote:

Jees..
Not really, OnPlayerUpdate gets called about the 300 times per 1 second if I remember correct.
It doesn't matter, it's still fine. I use OnPlayerUpdate for things such as minigun checking, this is exactly the same.

I think by now you should realise, spamming posts and having a huge post count because of it doesn't make you "leet".

But when I login i don't get kicked... :P I think it works perfect...

Quote:
~55 times yes ... and it depends if player is moving or not.

Add this:
pawn Код:
//Where ever you check the high ping.
if(GetPlayerPing(playerid)==65535)
  continue;
I'm might sure 65535 is the connection ping amount.