Recursion

hello I've been facing a problem on my 39k~ line code, there's a recursion, I read that a recursion means a function calling itself in the same function, like this:
pawn Код:
FunctionX()
{
//Some code
FunctionX();
return 1;
}
well, I checked the code I added recently but I couldnt find smth similar so I was wondering if it could happen because of something else? I noticed that it lags my server as fuck. And if it is only because the function repeating itself, is there a way to find which function causes it? like any plugin or anything? Help would be really appreciated.

Profiler plugin https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=271129

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerX
Посмотреть сообщение
hello I've been facing a problem on my 39k~ line code, there's a recursion
why is that problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
how do I use it? I added profile_gamemode 1 in m server.cfg and used the include/plugin, nothing gets printed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDay
Посмотреть сообщение
why is that problem?
I believe it lags my server

Possibly can, and works way too similarly to an infinite loop. What else can you expect? Might showing why and how are you using that function?

If you're using new compiler (the fast one) you need to put #pragma disable recursion under #include <a_samp>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Possibly can, and works way too similarly to an infinite loop. What else can you expect? Might showing why and how are you using that function?
if I knew which function causes it, I'd have fixed it..