How can i improve my English ?

Seriously, guys i really wanna know how to improve it when trying to write a paragraph.
I mean what do i need ?
I heard people say grammar but where should i start it?
I have problems in ponctuation as well..
And how long will it take me to learn that ?
And thanks for your support !

td:rt : I speak english pretty well !((American Accent)) but i write it like man living in a cave.. I would apperitiate your help, thank you.

But you've bachelor's degree, we stand no chance to teach you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
But you've bachelor's degree, we stand no chance to teach you.
I will try to go straight to get a PhD in the future but that doesn't matter. It's just a wish...and there is no rule or Law that doesn't allow us to wish...so...

That's true, but that only in Economics Studies and Only on Administration and Management of Entreprises.
The whole studies were in France, so that's why i have that lack on English. But i speak it well.
I do understand English perfectly, and i can speak it with an Amйricain accent. But my Writing is pretty missed up and i intend to fix that. In order to Improve my self.

Stop reading grammar books or English stores the best way to improve your English is that you have to speak it. doesn't matter how bad would it be, but you must try speaking it with your friends on skype call, discord and teamspeak too, Grammar book is useless.

What can I say, read books!

Chat online, that's how I started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron123
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop reading grammar books or English stores the best way to improve your English is that you have to speak it. doesn't matter how bad would it be, but you must try speaking it with your friends on skype call, discord and teamspeak too, Grammar book is useless.
Thanks, but i do speak it!!!
American Style you dig?
I struggle with writing propre paragraphes.

I don't know when to use thиse the propre way: (. , !)
Plus, i hate it when i end my sentence : (.....)

Get to a good English writer... Write as much as you can.. Go to the good English writer and ask him how can you make that written thing better. Or simply read grammar books, and stories.

I expected one of your (amazing) threads, this one does not match the standards so I'll leave this here.

/goto school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
View Post
- 2018 Probebly i'll finish my English Bachelor degree...
I wonder how youre going to do that.

Sub > dub. There's a reason that the Dutch, the Flemish, the Scandinavians, ... are way more proficient in English than, say, the French, the Italians or the Spanish (no offense to anyone). It's because these countries tend to subtitle foreign (usually American or British) movies and shows instead of dubbing them, which increases exposure to the English language. The dubbed version of a show is also rarely any good. Voices are usually rather stiff and out of character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comm...bbing_foreign/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
Посмотреть сообщение
I expected one of your (amazing) threads, this one does not match the standards so I'll leave this here.

No offense Bro, but i'm not a comedian...
- if i ever made а topic that look to you weird, for me it's not. Because i only express my feelings toward my daily life.

Any grammar and ponctuation and how to write paragraphs properly, websites?

Quote:
View Post
No offense Bro, but i'm not a comedian...
- if i ever made а topic that look to you weird, for me it's not. Because i only express my feelings toward my daily life.
Quote:
View Post
express my feelings toward my daily life.
Quote:
View Post
feelings toward my daily life.
Quote:
View Post
toward my daily life.
Quote:
View Post
my daily life.
Honestly, no one cares about your life, sad but a true fact, I don't care, am I clear enough now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGUbwVMBeA

fuck off,

no
one
cares
about
your
god
damn
life
so
stop
posting
daily
updates
here
but
if
you
want
a
ban
then
continue
we
will
just
enjoy
these
moments
over
how
idiotic
you
are
on
a
game
forum

Just interact with the internet alot, also watch movies.

Don't make another thread would be a good head start!

I'd say take grammar lessons. Write down the basics of spelling, verb conjugation, etc. and start learning just like you do in school.
Taking private lessons isn't a bad idea.

I listened to those links, and yes you speak good English for daily use and small talk.
However, I bet you'll flop if you'd have to engage in... let's say the uncommon type of conversations (for instance job interviews).

Reading and studying different topics in English does help in increasing your vocabulary.
Also watch movies that are subtitled in English and not dubbed. That one also helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
I'd say take grammar lessons. Write down the basics of spelling, verb conjugation, etc. and start learning just like you do in school.
Taking private lessons isn't a bad idea.

I listened to those links, and yes you speak good English for daily use and small talk.
However, I bet you'll flop if you'd have to engage in... let's say the uncommon type of conversations (for instance job interviews).

Reading and studying different topics in English does help in increasing your vocabulary.
Also watch movies that are subtitled in English and not dubbed. That one also helps.
Thanks for your concern, I'm doing pretty well in English even in a long talk...
Anyhow, do you know a good websites about things you mentioned ?

Thank you so much few People would like to help...thanks again.

Why do you want it at the internet? A real-life grammar lessons is a much better.