Any audiostream filterscript???

hello anyone knows a good audiostream filterscript?? i want a one to pasty links from ******* not to upload the songs in a host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasGR
Посмотреть сообщение
hello anyone knows a good audiostream filterscript?? i want a one to pasty links from ******* not to upload the songs in a host.
I assume you're talking about streaming directly from link?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=624713
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=614986

thanks I found another one
Код:
//more advanced ? (using 2.0 functions)

#include <[MV]_*******>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>

CMD:play(playerid,params[])
{
    new link[128];
    if(sscanf(params,"s[128]",link)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Usage: /play [*******-url]");
    if(!IsValid*******URL(link)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Invalid ******* link !");
    if(strlen(link) >= 128) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Link too long !");
    Play*******VideoForPlayer(playerid,link);
	return 1;
}

//This is the image on top of this post (the dialog)
CMD:songinfo(playerid,params[])
{
	new info[256];
	if(!Is*******VideoPlaying(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"There isn't any song playing at the moment.");
	format(info,sizeof(info),"Current song info:\n\n%s\nDuration: %d seconds\nLink: %s",GetVideoTitle(playerid),GetVideoDuration(playerid),GetVideoLink(playerid));
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_SONGINFO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Song info",info,"OK","");
	return 1;
}
it will works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasGR
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks I found another one
Код:
//more advanced ? (using 2.0 functions)

#include <[MV]_*******>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>

CMD:play(playerid,params[])
{
    new link[128];
    if(sscanf(params,"s[128]",link)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Usage: /play [*******-url]");
    if(!IsValid*******URL(link)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Invalid ******* link !");
    if(strlen(link) >= 128) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Link too long !");
    Play*******VideoForPlayer(playerid,link);
	return 1;
}

//This is the image on top of this post (the dialog)
CMD:songinfo(playerid,params[])
{
	new info[256];
	if(!Is*******VideoPlaying(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"There isn't any song playing at the moment.");
	format(info,sizeof(info),"Current song info:\n\n%s\nDuration: %d seconds\nLink: %s",GetVideoTitle(playerid),GetVideoDuration(playerid),GetVideoLink(playerid));
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_SONGINFO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Song info",info,"OK","");
	return 1;
}
it will works?
How about try that by yourself? I believe that'd be faster than asking people here to test and tell you the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X337
Посмотреть сообщение
How about try that by yourself? I believe that'd be faster than asking people here to test and tell you the result.
i tested it but doesn work.I found a new one https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=290595 but when the dialog is opening and im choosing an option the dialog closes and doent do anything.

I believe that's MVP (Michael's ), last time I tried it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe that's MVP (Michael's ), last time I tried it didn't work.
ok then,but I have the same issue in each dialog how to solve this?