OnPlayerTakeDamage

I have this error error 025: function heading differs from prototype in OnPlayerTakeDamage
And update the include a_samp to version 0.3.7 R2 And the error still persists. Can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you

Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)

Hello!

How do you open your gamemode? Try this:
pawno folder -> pawno -> Open -> your gamemode.pwn

Then try to compile your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johangelo1
Посмотреть сообщение
I have this error error 025: function heading differs from prototype in OnPlayerTakeDamage
And update the include a_samp to version 0.3.7 R2 And the error still persists. Can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you

Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)
Update your entire pawno folder with includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehaze7
Посмотреть сообщение
Update your entire pawno folder with includes
Still the same error

I prefer you to check this out https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=488198 or update all samp includes

Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
This is how it should be like.

If it shows the same error, download the SA-MP Server Package and try again, should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
This is how it should be like.

If it shows the same error, download the SA-MP Server Package and try again, should work.
Adding a space won't change anything. It could even be
Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:    amount, weaponid, bodypart)

And replace everything with the new version of samp and still the error persists

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Adding a space won't change anything. It could even be
Код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:    amount, weaponid, bodypart)
I didn't say anything regarding the space, neither my point was the space. Obviously I know that. I just stated how it looks like.

Solved
SOLUTION [Include] YSI 3.1 - 0.3z
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/axYekXgDn8V3g/dl