Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
No wonder your rep is -22.
SAMP is dead. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carper
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP is dead. xD
SA:MP will NEVER die because it has the replayability that other games do not!

To add to that.. how many other games were released in 2004 and are still played and enjoyed by thousands of people today?, not many.. if any :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
SA:MP will NEVER die because it has the replayability that other games do not!

To add to that.. how many other games were released in 2004 and are still played and enjoyed by thousands of people today?, not many.. if any :P
Counter Strike: 1.6
Counter Strike: Source
RuneScape 3
RuneScape Classic
World of Warcraft
Habbo
Club Penguin
G-Mod
Rome: Total War
EverQuest

and tons more, just these came from the top of my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
RuneScape 3
RuneScape Classic
World of Warcraft
Habbo
Club Penguin
G-Mod
EverQuest

Lol, what I should've said was that there wouldn't be many titles with the extensive type of scripted and replayable gameplay that SA:MP has to offer, you get what I mean though.. I just was attempting to defuse this whole 'SA:MP is dead/dying' opinion that some others seem to have, it's so annoying!

It's not over until the fat lady sings as they say, an I haven't heard her sing yet :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
RuneScape 3
RuneScape Classic
World of Warcraft
Habbo
Club Penguin
G-Mod
EverQuest

Anyone wanna play Minecraaaaaaaaft?

Do you know when outputs new version ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudimental
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you know when outputs new version ?
Why do you need a new version?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you need a new version?
Isn't it obvious for you? I can totally understand why people are begging on this forums for a new version, Internet tab is gone, good servers that can't pay for hosted tab are dying, last update was huge but it's been a year and a half since then, Kalcor didn't give a single sign of life since samp's 10 years anniversary, server owners are feeling this mod abandoned. It's easy to say that people don't need updates when you don't handle a small/medium server, I understand perfectly why these people are claiming for a new update.

Just sounds ironic when Kalcor do it and the same people who comes here to post "nah it's not needed", goes there to say "thanks god Kalcor, just in time" when a new version is announced or released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't it obvious for you? I can totally understand why people are begging on this forums for a new version, Internet tab is gone, good servers that can't pay for hosted tab are dying, last update was huge but it's been a year and a half since then, Kalcor didn't give a single sign of life since samp's 10 years anniversary, server owners are feeling this mod abandoned. It's easy to say that people don't need updates when you don't handle a small/medium server, I understand perfectly why these people are claiming for a new update.

Just sounds ironic when Kalcor do it and the same people who comes here to post "nah it's not needed", goes there to say "thanks god Kalcor, just in time" when a new version is announced or released.
It isn't needed, mate. New features that you may or may not use won't change anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение

I know, dude. I was asking him just to see how much he knows about these problems.
Most of them newbies want a new version because they expect sweets (cool features and stuff).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
It isn't needed, mate. New features that you may or may not use won't change anything.
I don't really cling on new features bro, just wanted the Internet tab back because it's pissing off me and many other server owners, if new features come aswell it's nice, but the essential for most of us isn't it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know, dude. I was asking him just to see how much he knows about these problems.
Most of them newbies want a new version because they expect sweets (cool features and stuff).
Aww alright, sorry.

Fix internet list pls, would be nice if it gets fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadonkane
Посмотреть сообщение
What are the chances that we could get a pre-built translator into SAMP? That would be a game changer, bringing all corners of the community together! There's already a mod that does that, but it requires some shady mods in order to work, and I feel like a translator made my the developers of SAMP them selves would be a lot more stable. Don't you guys think?
If you would understand the complexity of a language, you would know why right now it would be not possible to have such thing. Even if it would be done, it would be broken. A word can have several different meanings. And it's only one out of thousands of problems. And there are languages many times more complex than English. If you look at ****** translate, it has been out for 6 years. It supports 100 languages. There are ****** staff who work on it and also translations can be made by anyone in the world. Yet the translations are still broken.

I'm just giving you an idea of how hard it would be to achieve something like this.

What script flymode? Why when entering flymode I stuck with the image of the game Loading? In the previous version of the bug was not. I checked out of nowhere the downloaded server.

Flymod attached player's camera to object, Loading error may be after entering flymode in the boat (default) or another vehicle.

When the next version gonna be released? 2020 - y?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salik
Посмотреть сообщение
When the next version gonna be released? 2020 - y?
Probably never. I think 0.3.7 is last SA-MP version

2020, I'm like WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeyL
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably never. I think 0.3.7 is last SA-MP version
maybe better make sa-mp open source? when other developers can improve sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by long76
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe better make sa-mp open source?
Hell no!!!