Server Problem - URGENT PLEASE ANSWER.

Allright, one day I went to play sa-mp on the server I usually play. I pressed on it to see which players are online, but nothing happend. Meaning nothing showed on the list on the SA-MP main page, at right. I tried to connect then it says "Connecting to (server IP)..." then "Not responding, retrying" and so on. I asked some players who usually play there and they told me the server is up and everything okay. And for me other servers work, but not this one. I tried to do all these things like removing server from list then adding it / re-installing / formatting / checking network cable / making new PC account / going on gamemonitor and so on. I want to know the problem, I heard my IP could be blocked for that server or whatever, I don't know. I really need help cause I've got this for about 3 days ago and I need to join server..

If you interested about the server IP then here you go: 85.17.233.194:7771

I checked and the server shows as retrieving info for me as well.

It is possible that the server is offline, or you were caught in a range ban. If you have a dynamic IP try to get a new IP. If you have a static IP address this is harder to do but still possible. If you need help changing your IP, first figure out which type of IP your ISP has given you (Static or Dynamic) and then search ******* and ****** for ways to change your IP.

Check the status of the server on their website/forum and maybe contact the server owner if he is willing to help you.

uhm, I think you checked wrong, when I do it:

HostName: [.:. † The Streetz of Los Santos© † .:.]
Address: 85.17.233.194:7771
Players: 6 / 50
Ping: 93
Mode: Fear And Respect RPG v1.2
Map: Los Santos

shows up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
uhm, I think you checked wrong, when I do it:

HostName: [.:. † The Streetz of Los Santos© † .:.]
Address: 85.17.233.194:7771
Players: 6 / 50
Ping: 93
Mode: Fear And Respect RPG v1.2
Map: Los Santos

shows up
:P You're right. I didn't copy the 1 at the end of :7771 /failed

Uh guys but I'm adminstrator level 5 aswell in that server, and Global Moderator in the forums. So I can't really have range ban in that server, I've talked to server owner and he said everything is cool. But I don't know, I'm still getting the problem.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=118655.0

There you go, I'm "Argus" on the adminstrators list and "JaD" on the global moderators list. Just for proof...

This may seem really stupid, but this solved a similar problem with my server once as well.

Click the Internet list on the SA:MP client and let it load. Then click back on the favorites list and see if it "updated". I had a similar problem with my server, it showed as offline to me while people were on and playing. I restarted my PC and tried a couple of others things. Finally I did what I said above and BAM, it popped up again..... I was like O.o....

Probably won't work for ya but who knows. If you find out what the problem was or found a way to solve it please post the solution here so others may try what you did.

Still nothing man..Doesn't work, I really need a good answer so I can play once cause I need to.. :/ please somebody..

Well I found out that the problem is from IP, I changed the IP with a program but it only changes it to 1 IP..But it's when I try to connect with fake IP it says "You are banned from this server" and I ain't even banned, talked to server owner and he checked banned files, nothing in there.
Now I got 2 IP's;
Original IP - Blocked / dunno what's wrong with him, won't let me connect / show list
Fake IP - It shows me the list and I can connect but it says it's banned but it ain't even banned.

Now the only choice I got is to change to another IP, and I need help doing that. I got 1 IP which never changes dunno how it's called, but I need to change it so I can play again and I need help by doing that cause I don't know how.