Stuck in 'Connected. Joining the Game.'

Before I explain my issue, I will list down all the information.

SA:MP Version: 0.3.7
GTA SA Version: Unknown
Windows Version: 7
Mods Installed?: Yes

So my issue here is that I'm stuck in that 'connected. joining the game.' part.
I am very familiar with this issue and I already know how to solve this issue.
I simply switch off my router and wait for 5 seconds or more and then switch it back on and I can connect to the server again.
But now, I've already tried four times restarting my router and it didn't work. I tried connecting to other servers and it's working well, I can connect to the other servers. The server IP is samp.wgaming.net:7777 and samp.ng-gaming.net:7777

I searched in the internet if there's any solution but they it didn't helped me at all. Turning off the firewall didn't help.

The only solution left I know is to reinstall my GTA SA and my SA:MP as well, but I doubt it will work, so that is why I have come here to ask for help from anyone who can help me out. Thanks.

Could be a server sided problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Could be a server sided problem.
No, there are players in the server. I'm the only one having this issue right now.

Same thing happening to me, i can only connect to localhost, all other servers doesnt work
i tried re-installing GTA and SAMP 0.3.7, restarting my PC and router, still nothing

EDIT: this problem is happening to everyone in U.A.E playing samp. I believe etisalat users only. @Vesci

I am facing the same problem, I live in the United Arab Emirates using Etislat ISP, I don't know what's fucking up they don't even know how to fix it LOL.

Some countries have what we call a global router "A large system that manages the outgoing connections to other countries". Sometimes they put blocks on certain IP Addresses or Countries.

What I would try is this, go get a free trial of a VPN or free one if you can, and attempt to connect to the server, after connecting via VPN, try again without it. If it works via VPN and not via a normal attempt, then it might be your router or your countries block policies.

I would suggest contacting your ISP, and asking them what the issue might be.

Problem has been sorted out for UAE Etislat members, you all can connect now AFTER restarting your router.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBalls
View Post
Problem has been sorted out for UAE Etislat members, you all can connect now AFTER restarting your router.
Thanks man

Problem is back again lol

Yup it's back

Not again

I hate this problem

We all hate it, fucking hell buddy, I guess we gonna wait till ISP fucking solve it AGAIN ALREADY OH MY GOD!

Can anybody just talk to them.

There's gotta be something to fix this

Any update guys?

You should try to reinstall 'SA-MP' then restart your router, disconnect from the internet, then you should restart your PC. With any luck it should work. I've tried this method before and it actually worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerz
Посмотреть сообщение
You should try to reinstall 'SA-MP' then restart your router, disconnect from the internet, then you should restart your PC. With any luck it should work. I've tried this method before and it actually worked.
Re-installing Samp and GTA won't work.This problem is not in our game, this is internet problem and only Etisalat can fix this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilalasad
Посмотреть сообщение
Re-installing Samp and GTA won't work.This problem is not in our game, this is internet problem and only Etisalat can fix this issue.
Try this form, it might help.
http://www.etisalat.ae/en/generic/co...ockunblock.jsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena44
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm how this will help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilalasad
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm how this will help?
"Web Content Block/Unblock Request Form"

Just saying, there was a bug that would cause issues...

You had to delete and re-add the favorite to get it to work sometimes, though I think that was a response to a ban message though.

You could try it though.