I Am done.

so you recently saw we bumping threads and posting and requesting help for my script that I was working on for 5 month but today I was playing on it with my friends and I found that every thing is bugged chat not working every thing now working so I decided to archive the script maybe I will edit it and fix it when I have more knowledge in scripting so what I was thinking that if u can give me a good freeroam/roleplay script like elg and have no bugs but not the reborn dudes script cause I tested it isn't good enough. so please if u have give me plz and don't say search on ****** already searched and didn't find any thing good.

[Note]on't say wrong section cause I had trouble in finding the script request secttion.

Well, even if a freeroam/DM GM would be better for a beginner i started to learn from a Carlito's Roleplay, it has been the best base for me, i know now that's old and outdated but that's what i can suggest since i've done my first things in that gamemode.
I would still thank Norn for his work

@darkdrago ik I learned a bit from classified gaming roleplay script thanks for tommy martin I still play on the server that made this script lel u know when I stoped working on my script I felt that I am unleashed and free lel