E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(76) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleRespray")
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(92) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(92) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(93) : error 017: undefined symbol "setproperty"
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc.txt(97) : error 017: undefined symbol "CallLocalFunction"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

How to fix that? I downloaded the getvehiclecolor and compiled it....

1. your include is called "GetVehicleColor.inc.txt"
2. Did you try to compile the include? Includes are nothing you should compile, you include them(like their name tells you)
3. We need code
4. Next time choose a proper thread title

I just changed the name... help me wiht this problem

Did you even read my reply? If you did, read it again,but if you didn't, read it.

Ok. now i i have one problem.
E:\FIFA 16\SAMP\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration

Do you understand, that people can't help you if they don't know what you are doing?

The file type should be .inc, not the name