How to make

How to make street email system for roleplay server, phone street for roleplay server, picklock (stealcar), breakin house (rob house) systems? It's hard to make it?

You can make them by hard work, Learn PAWN.
Nothing easy at the first time.

If you have no knowledge at all with PAWN, Uhm? Yep, it is hard.
Try to learn the basics first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have no knowledge at all with PAWN, Uhm? Yep, it is hard.
Try to learn the basics first.
I can learn every code from the samp wiki, or they dont have all the information?

It doesn't work to learn all wiki if you don't understand the logic. Try to read/understand simple codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whillyrez
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't work to learn all wiki if you don't understand the logic. Try to read/understand simple codes.
When I read codes I understand the codes, but write the codes without look other codes it's hard. I know it's simple to make "lockpick (stealcar) system" but It's hard to me cuz I dont know from where to learn and take the information. thanks about the comment and help!

The best way to start imo, is scripting easy commands such as /heal - /armour - /giveweapon

I think no one knows all the codes by memorie... Whenever I got problems with a script I try to search for a similar script and see how someone did it. Just search in ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whillyrez
Посмотреть сообщение
I think no one knows all the codes by memorie... Whenever I got problems with a script I try to search for a similar script and see how someone did it. Just search in ******.
You true, I search but didnt found... I success to find how to create others system and more things like that, but how to create pvlock system for steal cars with screwdriver, and build phone street and etc... I didnt success to found

Try another way of searching, for example...
Whenever I try to make a vehicle ownership system, I use a registration system(of a player) and I edit it... until it looks like a vehicle ownership.(Just an example)
Within the the system to steal cars, it's easily, just use SetVehicleParamsEx and in the parameter doors use a "0" in the nearest car of the player. Something like this:
PHP код:
stock GetClosestVehicle(playeridFloat:range//Function of WooTFTW
{
    new     
Float:p_X;
    new     
Float:p_Y;
    new     
Float:p_Z;
    new     
Float:Distance;
    new     
Float:PretendentDistance range +1;
    new     
Pretendent;

GetPlayerPos(playeridp_Xp_Yp_Z);
    for(new 
vehicleid=1vehicleid MAX_VEHICLESvehicleid++)
    {

Distance GetVehicleDistanceFromPoint(vehicleidp_Xp_Yp_Z);
        if(
Distance <= range && Distance <= PretendentDistance)
        {

Pretendent vehicleid;

PretendentDistance Distance;
        }
    }
    return 
Pretendent;

Now the command. You should use ZCMD
PHP код:
CMD:stealcar(playeridparams[])
{
new 
vehicleidenginelightsalarmdoorsbonnetbootobjective
vehicleid GetClosestVehicle(playerid1);
SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid,engine,lights,alarm,0,bonnet,boot,objective);
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"You opened the doors of the car/cars in a radio of 1");
return 
1;

This command is very simple, then you will have to edit it.