Objects / players disappear.

Hey lads,

I'am getting a small problem in my dayZ server related to objects players, after kinda 30 mins i start the server, this bug starts, lemme explain it.

Players & Objects will disappear for like 8 seconds, i mean each player & object for other one, and its happening with everyone... then comes back for like 10 seconds and boom again disappear.

This also includes server vehicles as i noted.

I am using streamer / DayZ server.

Anyone?

Can you show us your logs?
So let me get this clear.
Players and objects disapear for 8-10 seconds then reappear and then disappear again.

I was playing your server at sunday and it happened. I had same problem on my roleplay server month ago, but it hapenned only once for me. On mine server problem was item drop after player death. When i picked up one of items everything came back to normal. It was corpse object. Maybe its something with your drop too, i think it may be something with amount of dynamic objects in one position. Try to make a test and reproduce bug, PM me if you want help.

Have you updated your streamer plugin ? I'm using on my zombie server 9106 objects with the Incognito's streamer and it doesn't happen lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ner0x96
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you updated your streamer plugin ? I'm using on my zombie server 9106 objects with the Incognito's streamer and it doesn't happen lol
It doesn't matter how much objects u using and it is happening in latest version.