error 027: invalid character constant

Quote:

C:\Users\Simone\Desktop\samp1\pawno\include\cnr/cnr_commands.inc(1772) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Users\Simone\Desktop\samp1\pawno\include\cnr/cnr_commands.inc(1772) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Users\Simone\Desktop\samp1\pawno\include\cnr/cnr_commands.inc(177 : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Users\Simone\Desktop\samp1\pawno\include\cnr/cnr_commands.inc(177 : error 027: invalid character constant

The errors ^

PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_CREDITSDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"Cz Cops And Robbers Credits""Credits:\n\Scripted - updated by JRockie and Mex_Ivanov\n\Server Owned And Hosted by JRockie and Mex_Ivanov\n\Beta Tester: Helper Team\n\------------------------------\n\Script Made by Team CZ,  Not allowed to Scam And Sell Script\n\ Cz Cops and Robbers v 5.3.2""Okay""Back"); 
Line 1772 ^

PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_UPDATES,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX ," Cz-CnR Update Notes""Scripted By JRockie and Mex_Ivanov\n\ Added 20 new shops around SF\n\New Radio System With New Channels\n\Anti cheat by Mex\n\Lags Reduced\n\Improved some commands such as admins, ban and sban\n\New ban system added by JRockie\n\ New corps system added by Mex_Ivanov\n\New class help textdraws\n\Headshot System Added\n\Visit us at sf-cnr.com\n\Cz community\n\Cz Cops and Robbers - v5.3.2","Ok""Cancel"); 
line 1778 ^

Line breaks are \n, not \n\.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=306462

you're one the who said to replace em (i used \n and had same errors)

@Vince is completly right:
027 - invalid character constant
One likely cause for this error is the occurrence of an unknown escape sequence, like “\x”. Putting multiple characters between single quotes, as in ’abc’ also issues this error message. A third cause for this error is a situation where a character constant was expected, but none (or a non-character expression) were provided.

Sorry, I'm lost here. You found that old thread. You read my reply. And yet somehow you managed to misinterpret it?

omg lmao