Good roleplay server ideas/theme

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling with what ideas/theme I should use for my roleplay server.

I don't want it to be a normal roleplay.

I really, really wanted to do a zombie apocalypse roleplay, but I could not find ANY zombie roleplay only (not dm/tdm) scripts. I found one really good one, but it was written in Spanish.. I found 2 version of the gamemode that said they were "translated" but both of them were still 75-80% Spanish.

Seem I can't use zombie roleplay because I'm not able to fully script a gamemode and can't find a decent one... Does anyone have any unique ideas/themes for a roleplay server?

I thought about prison roleplay, but then again it'd get boring easy. Let me know what you've thought of
Thanks, Josh

I think that World War Roleplay would be interesting.

thanks for your suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm struggling with what ideas/theme I should use for my roleplay server.

I don't want it to be a normal roleplay.

I really, really wanted to do a zombie apocalypse roleplay, but I could not find ANY zombie roleplay only (not dm/tdm) scripts. I found one really good one, but it was written in Spanish.. I found 2 version of the gamemode that said they were "translated" but both of them were still 75-80% Spanish.

Seem I can't use zombie roleplay because I'm not able to fully script a gamemode and can't find a decent one... Does anyone have any unique ideas/themes for a roleplay server?

I thought about prison roleplay, but then again it'd get boring easy. Let me know what you've thought of
Thanks, Josh
I'd say go make a zombie apocalypse server.

Copy/paste the main things (login/register/loading/saving) in a new script, make it work and go on from there! Nothing should stop you. Make your dreams come true. Just do it.

Forests for hunting animals..(make it against the law, make a constitution, make a DEMOCRATIC system, like a president will be chosen every week)