DDoS attack

Hi all,

For several days (5-6) I have problems with DDoS attacks, I changed four hosting, I do not know what to do anymore, can you you recommend hosting with the DDoS protection, but you must bear in mind that the players from the Balkans and may not be high ping.... sory for
language

Tried OVH? https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/ DDOS protected VPS from $3.49

I've already rented this hosting, but the problem is that the high ping to all players

Well, if they're getting high ping its because of there own connection, if your connection speed is 500kb/s or more you'll get 40-80 ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, if they're getting high ping its because of there own connection, if your connection speed is 500kb/s or more you'll get 40-80 ping.
Ye.

I get SA-MP download speed of 5-7 KB/s and i get around 100-200 ping, that is not bad for me to play. I close all other connections of devices and then i get around 100-150 ping, ping depends on the server location, server internet speed as well as player's internet speed, from 12 AM till 6 AM, I get 100 ping on almost any server and I can play without any lag (but no body lets me play after midnight ffs). Get a decent VPS with light DDoS protect, cause you can't stop all DDoS attacks and paying more for DDoS is stupid and waste of money, try banning ip of ddos attackers or move to another location, which can prevent 50 percent of the DDoS attacks that you are suffering from.

Bad scripting can cause horrible ping. Just saying.

the current hosting my ping is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Bad scripting can cause horrible ping. Just saying.
Running a lot of player timers can cause this?

do not understand,
server on the current hosting where to execute DDoS attacks is good, and ping him good, or ping is at ovh hosting bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Running a lot of player timers can cause this?
Could have something with it, but it can also be bad logic checks.