Need basic scripting help

Hello so i've been trying to learn PAWNO Scripting for days, but there are videos which makes no sense at all such as people writing their own scripts and teaching nothing. Please, could you provide some basic scripting assistance to me ? I am complete new at this stuff, and i'm new to this community so sorry if i've broken any rule or similar to it. Just wanted to learn scripting in PAWNO. Would be better if you guys can link some tutorials for me. Thanks!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsCody
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, i really appreciate it but something that i would like to learn is what's the meaning of those brackets ? includes ? defines ? public ? return 1; and some says fill your script in those brackets but where i can learn the meaning of things and create my own script ? it is more like copying from someone without knowing anything i would like to create my own. Please, link any tutorial

You can learn basic C syntax from TutorialsPoint to get a hang of controlling a script's flow and then proceed to understanding PAWN specifically.

The PAWN language guide book (can be easily found as PDF on ******) also has some good explanation. It is highly recommended to read it!