Some errors

Код HTML:
[21:13:52] [ERROR] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName() - invalid row index ('0')
[21:13:56] [ERROR] mysql_escape_string - destination size is too small (must be at least as big as source)
I use in ONPLAYERLOGIN some fields like:

Код HTML:
cache_get_field_content(0, "playerStatus", result); PlayerInfo[extraid][Status] = strval(result);
to get a value from database.

Is it a problem?

The size of "result" is too small to store the data. Why would you even need a temporary string and strval when there is cache_get_field_content_int function that does exactly the same thing (internal)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
The size of "result" is too small to store the data. Why would you even need a temporary string and strval when there is cache_get_field_content_int function that does exactly the same thing (internal)?
What do you wanna say? Give me an example please.

He meant, the cell size of your result array is too small. For example, lets say you created it like; result[20] but the data name contains more than 20 characters.

And, with cache_get_field_content_int, you can directly fetch the integer value without having to use strval. Right now, you are fetching the data as a string and converting them into an integer value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjn
Посмотреть сообщение
He meant, the cell size of your result array is too small. For example, lets say you created it like; result[20] but the data name contains more than 20 characters.

And, with cache_get_field_content_int, you can directly fetch the integer value without having to use strval. Right now, you are fetching the data as a string and converting them into an integer value.
I asked him for an example. I understood that i have to fetch directly the integer.. i want to see how.

Код:
PlayerInfo[extraid][Status] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "playerStatus");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjn
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
PlayerInfo[extraid][Status] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "playerStatus");
Ok thanks. But for floats or chars how do i have to make it?

bump?