When someone got gun he have unlimited ammu

For example when LSPD's member takes gun from the locker he got unlimited ammu,
How I fix it?

GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 36, 9999); /// 36 is the id of Sniper and 9999 means Unlimited Ammo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNkYTheGreat
Посмотреть сообщение
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 36, 9999); /// 36 is the id of Sniper and 9999 means Unlimited Ammo.
So, what's it GivePlayerValidWeapon(giveplayerid ? it's the same?

Please someone help me, it's very important for me.

Yes it is same Function.

Seems like you are scripting inside a GodFather.
GivePlayerValidWeapon is not a standard SA-MP function. "giveplayerid" just means the playerid who the server will give the weapons to. Please post the command and the GivePlayerValidWeapon function to let me help you as best as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems like you are scripting inside a GodFather.
GivePlayerValidWeapon is not a standard SA-MP function. "giveplayerid" just means the playerid who the server will give the weapons to. Please post the command and the GivePlayerValidWeapon function to let me help you as best as possible.
What you want me to post? Can you tell me what to type in the 'find', thank you very much

My Opinion:
Use GivePlayerWeapon indeed GivePlayerValidWeapon. because giveplayerweapon is SA-MP own Function,

@FuNkYTheGreat
We dont know his script. Maybe he will ban a player if he will not use the script-sided function.

@Progamerisrael1
Search for the function "GivePlayerValidWeapon" in your script and post it. Also post the function which would be execuded if a cop is taken guns out of the locker.

in his script GaiveplayerValidWeapon = GiveplayerWeapon