Mono to Stereo

Hi guys,
recently I notice that most sounds in GTA SA(and SAMP) are mono. I'm using 5.1 speakers that reproduce mono sound over central speaker. Usually I use 4.1(front and rear speakers for stereo, music etc..), but in settings for sound(Windows settings for sound) I configured sound for 5.1, because sometimes I play games that supports 5.1(eg. Bf3, NFS MW...).
Problem is in GTA SA's mono sounds, only wind and car break sounds are stereo(This is what I've observed), walk steps, vehicle engines are mono. So I have question for you guys, will GTA SA(and SAMP) play mono sound if I render it into stereo(in Sony Vegas)? Thanks!

I've recorded a lot and played on many headphones, and never noticed them being mono...

I'm not using headphones, I'm using speakers(Z906). Headphones and speakers aren't same

Even with my 5.1 sound system, they're not mono.

If anything this could more likely be a config issue. Check the settings in the audio control panel, and try setting it to quadrophonic or stereo and see if that improves it. (Quadrophonic was suggested on a search for "GTA SA 5.1 sound issue")

I have mine on stereo due to my TVs limitations.

Did you configured sound settings for 5.1? Right click on sound icon in system tray and configure sound device for 5.1.
I didn't said before, I'm also using DFX Enhancer

I'd avoid using that DFX Enhancer to check this out as it could be interfering.

But yea, on my sound settings, there's only stereo due to my TV stripping the surround option out.

All my games work fine with DFX. Try to update audio driver(VIA or Realtek?), with my VIA HD on Windows 10(out Insider circle) I got update for audio 2-3 months ago in which I got 5.1 and 7.1 options. Also try to play SAMP with 5.1(without Dolby Digital decoding).