Is Possible EnableStuntForAll when anti money hack is actived? +REP

Hello,

Is possibile do EnableStuntForAll put in ongamemodeinit when is active an antimoney hack?

Sorry for my english xd, thank you

i used antimoney hack on my gamemode but if EnableStuntForAll is actived, anti money hack get banned, how to fix it?

U could disable it....

PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit()
EnableStuntBonusForAll(0); 
But if your asking if it will get u banned it shouldnt if u use the good server side money hack anticheat

You can detect when a player receives money from a stunt in many ways. All of which have to bypass the anti-cheat and that goes against the purpose of having an anti-cheat. Not even to mention that when you implement these workarounds, players knowing about it could easily exploit it if the workaround is not very precisely refined.

To give you an example: you can look up on the internet where all the stunt bonuses are and check for the player's location when his client-sided money increases or/and you can check the player's altitude while in a car for a given time period. All of these are pretty exploitable; example: if timed correctly the hacker can increase the money gain while the anti-cheat is detecting it as a stunt bonus.

Andy has it... You can't have the EnableStuntForAll, and a money anti-cheat as the client doesn't declare to the server, what it got in a stunt, or what it did (2x360, 1xflip e.t.c.). Because it's a variation in money, if you have the anti-cheat on and the enabled stunts, the players will all start getting bans.

Checking altitude is pretty difficult to due to the payment only coming to you, after you've landed, as well as this requiring that you'd have to run colandreas plugin.

The stunt locations, actually don't matter because if you even do any jumps, you'll get a bonus. It's not a location based thing, it's what you actually did.

Hence why when you fly cars, when you hit the ground it counts it as a stunt.