TextDraws dont show.

Hi all!

I have been facing a problem with TextDraws not showing in the server.I usually created some of my own texdraw that showed in the server.Now I am using iTD plugin to add textdraws and everything goes well, no errors in script but they dont show in the server.I tried everythimg I could think of but it doesnt work so I am seeking help here.Maby I am not using iTD proparly or idk..
If you have any suggestion or ideas it would be aprechiated .

Bump.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawShowForPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all!

I have been facing a problem with TextDraws not showing in the server.I usually created some of my own texdraw that showed in the server.Now I am using iTD plugin to add textdraws and everything goes well, no errors in script but they dont show in the server.I tried everythimg I could think of but it doesnt work so I am seeking help here.Maby I am not using iTD proparly or idk..
If you have any suggestion or ideas it would be aprechiated .
But you did add the code that was created when exporting the textdraws, to your gamemode, did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
Why did you give me the wikipedia link of TextDrawShowForPlayer?
Anyways thanks for trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
But you did add the code that was created when exporting the textdraws, to your gamemode, did you?
After I exported it I added it to my gamemode.No errors but it cant be seen in-game.I did every step of iTD carefuly and correctly and I dont know what the problem is :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly
Посмотреть сообщение
Why did you give me the wikipedia link of TextDrawShowForPlayer?
Anyways thanks for trying to help.
Are u stupid? U said the textdraws didnt show ingame am giving you something to show the textdraws...
You know what? nvrm sorry for trying to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
Are u stupid? U said the textdraws didnt show ingame am giving you something to show the textdraws...
You know what? nvrm sorry for trying to help
Tryed it, doesnt work..
And an answer to your question, no I am not stupid.Calling me stupid really shows what a person u are.I only replied to you normaly and idk why the attitude..