[CRASH] I need some help PLEASE!

I severely need some help. I am the owner of Underground Stunt World. Recently people have been crashing EXTREMELY more than usual. I was going to play this morning and my game crashed after 1 minute. And everyone is leaving cause it crashes too much. There is usually 50 people online right now but there is only 19. And I have cars streamed and objects and everything else in under the limit. I have absolutely no idea what is causing the crashes. I give Up! I guess if I get no assistance then I will just shutdown my server and I don't know what ill do with SA:MP after that. If someone can please help me your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading.

Crashes are normal in samp, since GTASA was not made to be played online.

Returning to the topic, did you installed any mod on your server recently ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaFsTar
Crashes are normal in samp, since GTASA was not made to be played online.

Returning to the topic, did you installed any mod on your server recently ?
no. And I can play more than 1 minutes in other servers without crashing. Im very sure your not suppose to crash every 1-5 minutes.

Sir make me an admin pls i want to stay at admin castle.This is my Application Form

Name: Johann Raphael S. Gata
Email : yohann_pogi@yahoo.com
Address: 16B Guyabano St. Project 2 Quezon City
Reasons Why i applied to be an admin:I want to be an admin because its cool.When I Attack the Admin's Castle.I saw its Beautiful.

PS:Johann Raphael S. Gata

Please make me an Admin

Are you lost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohann12
Sir make me an admin pls i want to stay at admin castle.This is my Application Form

Reasons Why i applied to be an admin:I want to be an admin because its cool.When I Attack the Admin's Castle.I saw its Beautiful.

Please make me an Admin
What the..

Why dont you apply on they're forums oO

yea why post here? And the admin applications are closed because we have enough bad admins already, we dont need any more bad admins that just want to see inside a castle or just 1 purpose that has nothing to do with actually being a good admin, Goodbye.

- And don't post your adress unless you want some creepy stalkers at your house!

Quote:

Please make me an Admin
Okay... You registered on SA-MP forums just to post in the wrong place about joining an admin team and showing where you live so you can get robbed and raped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TPG
Coole210 ]
Quote:

Please make me an Admin
Okay... You registered on SA-MP forums just to post in the wrong place about joining an admin team and showing where you live so you can get robbed and raped?
lmao never new people in sa mp rape and rob people i could say were i lived lol let any try to enter my house theyd have a big surprise. lol