Incognito streamer: Objects disappear

Hey guys, i downloaded new release of streamer, its Incognito. And than i use this streamer my objects dissapear, one or three maps okey, but another... clear...

Код:
[14:49:05] CreateObject: 2.082
[14:49:05] CreateDynamicObject: 9.251
I hold map folder to gamemode/data/mapp.pwn

#include "data/mapp.pwn"

OnGameModeInit

LoadObjects();

That's it...

Can help me someone? Can someone say another streamer?

Did you create 2000 objects using CreateObject, and after that, another 9000 dynamic objects using the streamer?

If that's the case, convert all your CreateObject lines to CreateDynamicObject.
If you have 2000 fixed objects, you don't give the streamer any room to work with.
The SAMP limit is 1000 objects in total.
1000 of your fixed objects won't be created and the streamer can't create any either because all object-slots have been filled already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaBlizzard
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you create 2000 objects using CreateObject, and after that, another 9000 dynamic objects using the streamer?

If that's the case, convert all your CreateObject lines to CreateDynamicObject.
If you have 2000 fixed objects, you don't give the streamer any room to work with.
The SAMP limit is 1000 objects in total.
1000 of your fixed objects won't be created and the streamer can't create any either because all object-slots have been filled already.
Hey thanks for misunderstanding. I did it. but:

[21:32:31] CreateObject: 1.379
[21:32:31] CreateDynamicObject: 9.954

And my server uploaded ~500 all of objects.

The upper limit for CreateObject is 1000. How hard is that to understand? The streamer plugin was conceived in order to circumvent that limit but you must use CreateDynamicObject for ALL objects. Except perhaps a few floorpanes that you want to keep in memory to prevent the player falling out of an interior or something.

Vince, man, chill...
Код:
[22:37:34] CreateObject: 14
[22:37:34] CreateDynamicObject: 11.768
PROBLEM SOLVED