Pickups

I think i need help, CAUSE ... SA-MP AGAIN IS BEING SO COOL, whats the ******* point of pickups what doesn't return that they're picked up?!
Can anyone know how to make pickups what can be picked up while in car, and server knows it?! (Type 14 is pointless)
I tried, model is ok, but with type 14 it doesn't do anything X@!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
I think i need help, CAUSE ... SA-MP AGAIN IS BEING SO COOL, whats the ******* point of pickups what doesn't return that they're picked up?!
Can anyone know how to make pickups what can be picked up while in car, and server knows it?! (Type 14 is pointless)
type 14 lol
do
pawn Код:
new pickup;

pickup = CreatePickUp(model,14,x,y,z);

and then

OnPlayerPickupPickup(playerid,pickupid)
{
if(pickupid == pickup)
{
//what you want to happen when sum1 picks it up
}
return 1;
}
pickup now returns the id of the Created Pickup
so u can do destroypickup n stuff too^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
type 14 lol
do
pawn Код:
new pickup;

pickup = CreatePickUp(model,14,x,y,z);

and then

OnPlayerPickupPickup(playerid,pickupid)
{
if(pickupid == pickup)
{
//what you want to happen when sum1 picks it up
}
return 1;
}
pickup now returns the id of the Created Pickup
so u can do destroypickup n stuff too^^
(Headbang) You think i'm total dumbass?! I can say it other, NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I PICK UP TYPE 14 PICKUP, IT JUST MAKES SOUND IN CLIENT, AND CALLBACK OnPlayerPickUpPickUp doesn't even reacts on it X@!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
(Headbang) You think i'm total dumbass?!
well if you ask me like that now
id say yes
u didn't say anything about OnPlayerPickupPickup so
i thought u didn't kno about it n explained it to you
n i expect that u atleast respect that i tried to help u
and best would be that ud say thank you but it doesnt help cuz i tried it already n nutin happends
peace guess im out

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
(Headbang) You think i'm total dumbass?!
well if you ask me like that now
id say yes
u didn't say anything about OnPlayerPickupPickup so
i thought u didn't kno about it n explained it to you
n i expect that u atleast respect that i tried to help u
and best would be that ud say thank you but it doesnt help cuz i tried it already n nutin happends
peace guess im out
For me it more looks like that you didn't carefully read, and just tried to get more posts, not help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
For me it more looks like that you didn't carefully read, and just tried to get more posts, not help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
erm no?
where the heck u told there that u tried OnPlayerPickUpPickUp?
it just says u made a pickup with type 14 n picked it up n it didn't do anything
so i thought you didn't kno OnPlayerPickUpPickUp yet

I said no effect, that means 100% NO EFFECT (100% means that OnPlayerPickUpPickUp doesn't effects at all!), not, that i don't know how to use pickups

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
I said no effect, that means 100% NO EFFECT (100% means that OnPlayerPickUpPickUp doesn't effects at all!), not, that i don't know how to use pickups
well how should i kno?
im not god

I dont think theres a pickup type that lets you pick up pickups in cars.

Btw, If you want some help in future, id calm down and be more greatful to the people trying to help you.

Ok I'm sorry, It's just that i hate when i have planed something cool, something simple just don't works :/, now it would Require abot 0.1 sec or 0.01 sec GetPlayerPos, hope it wouldn't lag, however ping is ussually over 0.01 and without powerfull server it can hit over 0.1 sec easy :/ (however i could for ping over 0.1 s use on player update)