Wish I could do it.

Hello guys. I am Ankon..I am a scripter and here to ask for suggestions on how to do the thing I will mention below.
I am making a rp server and making it an unique one.
When someone logs into the server and the two direction buttons and spawn button shows up, I want to make the camera something like this.. From camera I mean the background picture that shows when we are changing teams in tdm servers. We know at the top of the sky there is a plane always flying? So how can I set my camera inside of that plane so that I can see partially the plane's window and see the blue sky.
I am trying to do this because in my rp server I want to give them a feeling that they are landing in los santos airport and their life would now begin.
So want to show a plane's interior and window when the two direction and a spawn button appears.
Hope someone can suggest me how to.
Thanks
And Merry Christmas..

For camera you need to create some object (there are few invisible in gta) and attack camera to it. And player will be able to move camera around. And as for interior/exterior view, only way i see it is to map plane interior with actual window so you can see sky...

If you ask me, i would create passenger plane object. Create invisible object next it, and attack camera to that object. Than i would move both objects, and force player to always look at the same position. (I cant remember how but i know you can find it on wiki somewhere)

thanks for that suggestion.
Anyone have any suggestions in scripting language?
I mean in codes...