Missing samp skins

I see they added a lot of new stuff in 0.3.7 from cut scenes such as a few new ped skins,

But what about other player models that were in single player, I don't see none of them in the new update.

Is it possible that they'll be implemented in the future?

Unused skins below.
Idk if these are real or not but i found em and see a few videos from the story lien with these peds in it

Relevant quote from 2 years ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
There's a maximum skin limit in the SA engine, we're hitting that limit.
And also those skins don't have a proper collision or bone structure. It wouldn't be possible to add them without a lot of work being done first.

I'm not entirely sure how skins work in GTA:SA, though.

Some of them skins are actually in SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Relevant quote from 2 years ago:

And also those skins don't have a proper collision or bone structure. It wouldn't be possible to add them without a lot of work being done first.

I'm not entirely sure how skins work in GTA:SA, though.
Looks like there is still free space since new skins has been added in the lastest version. Those skins really are not "rigged" in default img, but plenty of modders have made them operational already, so someone from SAMP team could do it too.

Would be also cool to add all those SA beta skins (groove, balla, etc) to make some more diversity. You get kind bored of the same models after 10 years :P

Most of those models aren't designed to be in the game as pedestrians, they're only bare objects designed to act in cutscenes, therefore their lack of a bone structure and their blurry faces (just look at the first one it looks like someone poured hydrochloric acid on his face)

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Most of those models aren't designed to be in the game as pedestrians, they're only bare objects designed to act in cutscenes, therefore their lack of a bone structure and their blurry faces (just look at the first one it looks like someone poured hydrochloric acid on his face)
They are not actual models in original img, but you can make skins with some knowledge. If you search around modding sites you can already download them.

Little bill - hell yes!

I also thought they already hit the maximum skin limit on GTA. But they didn't apparently as for the new skins added in 0.3.7 RC3. Although they modified skin number: 300-311 i doubt they will be able to replace/remake more skins. I have honestly no idea how far the skin ID's reach.

Yes, there are still lots of skins around. But they'll need a hand or two before they're proper pedestrians, as they were likely made for cut scenes only.

But in the end, I think we all love to see more skins if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboeg
Посмотреть сообщение
I also thought they already hit the maximum skin limit on GTA. But they didn't apparently as for the new skins added in 0.3.7 RC3. Although they modified skin number: 300-311 i doubt they will be able to replace/remake more skins. I have honestly no idea how far the skin ID's reach.

Yes, there are still lots of skins around. But they'll need a hand or two before they're proper pedestrians, as they were likely made for cut scenes only.

But in the end, I think we all love to see more skins if possible.
It's possible to adjust SA limits now. Not too sure whether SAMP is actually taking advantage of that though. Don't think it is.

I've actually went through a lot of files once and found a lot of skins I was able to get working, even some skins that are not in the main post. It's nearly unbelievable how much hidden skins there are in the files of San Andreas. If the development team could get them working they're my heroes although I've suggested it several times before, even made a topic dedicated to the idea (which was deleted) but they have not been added yet.

A lot of the "missing skins" are mostly just cutscene ones that wouldn't work. You can tell by their eyes and (sometimes) blocky lighting.

However...

These skins (FAM4 and FAM5), aren't cutscene skins. They are unused gang peds. AFAIK all the animations/bones work with these and the model is smoothed correctly. So these ones, at least, could be added to SA-MP.

@Snowshoe well I still think they can add cutscene skins from a diffrent way,everyone saw how did they add skins from 300 to 311 in this new version.Those skins weren't even skins from cutscenes by the way but they are added anyways.Maybe it wasn't possible for sa-mp team to add new skins before but now they proved they can.

They can atleast add few more same skins and overwrite on them with the cutscene ones.

That has been request a couple of times, although they're technically in the game but only in the scenes so idk it might be possible to add them

Would be dope if this could get added, nothing is impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamoDps
View Post
Would be dope if this could get added, nothing is impossible
All of these with the current limits? Yes, it is impossible. We only have a few more skin slots available. Which is why my comments above needs more attention.

I'll agree with Crayder here. We don't need cutscene skins at all, because we have enough diversification here. Something that the game doesn't have, but in the same time it shouldn't go far from the game's reality. The game isn't about sci-fi, but we do have refferences of zombies and aliens, so those should be on the list.

I would also add some native american skins like this (the costume is the idea, obviously);
Maybe a subdivider skin;
An astronaut skin;

And...I'm out of ideas for the rest of 4. But we don't have to fill them right now.

You can do quite a lot with attached objects, don't forget about that.
Also many cutscene skins you demanded look like crap, so I don't see much sense in there.

But most importantly the skins are almost at their limit so it would be a good idea to fill it with custom skins at some point in the near or far future, like Helion said.

The limit could theoretically be increased but that would imply changing ALL following IDs, which will result in pure chaos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
... but in the same time it shouldn't go far from the game's reality. The game isn't about sci-fi, but we do have refferences of zombies and aliens
This is a HUGE point. Both Zombies and Aliens are referenced in the actual game, GTA-SA. Zombotech, Lil Probe Inn, Area fucking 51, UFO sighting maps, etc. Plus Matite has already given us a stable UFO object (extracted from Lil Probe Inn's post). So adding these two specifc skins will NOT be going too far from the "game's" reality.

And like I said before, we still should have the ability to add client-side custom skins like we can already do with objects.

Well you can already add custom skins to your client, by simply modding it.
Having set a transfer protocol, the client could get extra skins installed on the server as DLC.
And I would be cool with it if we'd have an option to delete the DLC on exit.
MTA works exactly like that (minus that delete option), but I think it was stated at some point that SA-MP won't go in that direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
MTA works exactly like that (minus that delete option), but I think it was stated at some point that SA-MP won't go in that direction.
Correct, that is not going to happen.