Some new questions

I using the Pronton script, but i have again a problem. This time it's with the RCON and admin things. If i wanna make my admin, i must login with /rcon login [password], but if i do /makeadmin [id] [level], the server says that i don't have the permission, but i login with the rcon ?

Then i go to the files and make me a level 10 admin, but then he say that my password is wrong ? I know 100% that it's the good password, but he's wrong ?

What must i fix ?

You need to goto the scriptfiles and find your user file, open it and look for Admin level then change it to 1338.

If i change the level of admin in my scriptfiles, then if i login, he say that my password wrong and i know 100% that the password the good one is.

set the line in the script which only allows 1337 admin to use the cmd to
pawn Код:
if(AccountInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] >= 1337 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)//change AccountInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] to the vriable u got of the adminscript.
then u can loginto rcon and use /makeadmin

Where i must place this ?

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/makeadmin", true) == 0)
    {
      if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
      {
            tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
            if(!strlen(tmp))
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /makeadmin [playerid/PartOfName] [level(1-3)]");
                return 1;
            }
            new para1;
            new level;
            para1 = ReturnUser(tmp);
            tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
            level = strval(tmp);
            if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1338 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
            {
              if(IsPlayerConnected(para1))
              {
                if(para1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
                {
                        GetPlayerName(para1, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
                        GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
                        PlayerInfo[para1][pAdmin] = level;
                        printf("AdmCmd: %s has promoted %s to a level %d admin.", sendername, giveplayer, level);
                        format(string, sizeof(string), "  You have been promoted to a level %d admin by %s", level, sendername);
                        SendClientMessage(para1, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
                        format(string, sizeof(string), "  You have promoted %s to a level %d admin.", giveplayer,level);
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
                        SetPlayerColor(giveplayerid,TEAM_HIT_COLOR);
                    }
                }
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "  you are not authorized to use that command!");
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }

I have some errors if i wanna compile :

Код:
C:\Users\Seva\Downloads\JimmA1.pwn(2708) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string3"
C:\Users\Seva\Downloads\JimmA1.pwn(21448) : error 017: undefined symbol "AccountInfo"
C:\Users\Seva\Downloads\JimmA1.pwn(21448) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Seva\Downloads\JimmA1.pwn(21448) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Seva\Downloads\JimmA1.pwn(21448) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Seva\Downloads\JimmA1.pwn(21448) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I have change this : if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1338 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))

just use the /makeadmin i posted X_X

It's still not working to make my admin. I login with my rcon password, but if i wanna do /makeadmin, the server say that i not authorized are. And it's the correct password, because the server say it's correct. What now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seva
It's still not working to make my admin. I login with my rcon password, but if i wanna do /makeadmin, the server say that i not authorized are. And it's the correct password, because the server say it's correct. What now ?
i don'T get what u mean
my code should work tho