Trying to make Anti AirBrake

I use PED_RUN_PLAYER anim also PED_WALK_PLAYER anim normally used by Airbraker.
then i check there speed , if they are using that anims and have speed more than 50 that wont
work because wat i search on the samp forums in many post people saying player X , Y ,Z not
change when he turn on AirBrake , its X,Y,Z stay remain same when he turn on Airbrake . its like
He is standing some where X,Y,Z not changing but he is using these Aims with changing X,Y,Z .

I try some thing like this

if((anim == 1231 || anim == 1266) && !IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(i) && GetPlayerSpeed(i) > 50 )
{
SCM(i, red, "SERVER : You Are using AB");
}
Kindly guide me what should i do to detect it because GetPlayerSpeed not detecting because i mention above X,Y,Z not changing,

Thanks

They are not using those animations. They stay still in the air. The only reason you see those anims is because your game engine sees a ped in the air and decides that it should fall down. This is of course counteracted by the cheater.

if we cant detect them by anims and also by there Speed then what should be way to detect them ?

Airbrake detection is very hard, also you will get a lot of false warnings

You dont need to discuss those things even here, because cheater always can change his airbreak system so that anti-airbreak wont detect that.

lol if we cant discuss here then where i can discuss that i am trying to make Anti Airbrake ...

So you make your anti airbreak and show your float values, then hacker maybe uses those values and lower thouse on his airbreak system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBilal
Посмотреть сообщение
lol if we cant discuss here then where i can discuss that i am trying to make Anti Airbrake ...
detect by acceleration .. change in velocity

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=474196

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop trying to reinvent the wheel: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=474196
I am already using that but it detect cheat rarely ..