Hi, I'm little bit confused with those small icons. I have notice this thing many times.
Look at the picture below. 1 reputation is in Green and other is in blue(watever colors). The reputation in Green color counts but the Reputation in blue color doesn't count. Anyone can explain me what is the issue?

The grey means that someone repped you that doesn't have 50 posts (Might be lower), in theory you still got repped but it doesn't count to your rep count.

The green means they +repped you and it counted towards your rep count.

Green means that you received it.

Other means the player who gave you the rep, he didn't meet the requirement to give rep "he don't enough posts and rep to give'' and you didn't received it. You will get it once he meet all requirement needed to give rep to another player.

I hope I'm right or StuartD idk.

( So title sayin about rep, i have a question )
OT:
How to give someone -rep ??, some people have -rep.

That was disabled a while back because it was apparently abused a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeF
Посмотреть сообщение
( So title sayin about rep, i have a question )
OT:
How to give someone -rep ??, some people have -rep.
They disabled because this happens;

Well that guy had it coming, though. If I recall correctly he opened a rage thread to complain and swear at people that were -rep'in him. So in turn he received even more -rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
That was disabled a while back because it was apparently abused a lot.
"Abused" somehow is the wrong word. Its rather because too many people raged and called it abuse when they got -rep because someone didnt like them. While its absolutely okay to get +rep if someone likes you.
If this is "abuse", when the hell could you legally give someone -rep?

Rep-rage kids make me raging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that guy had it coming, though. If I recall correctly he opened a rage thread to complain and swear at people that were -rep'in him. So in turn he received even more -rep.
I remember that one. That was the best thing to have ever happened on this forum.

I miss -rep, it helped prevent shitthreads.. You know, like the only kind of posts people make nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
"Abused" somehow is the wrong word. Its rather because too many people raged and called it abuse when they got -rep because someone didnt like them. While its absolutely okay to get +rep if someone likes you.
If this is "abuse", when the hell could you legally give someone -rep?

Rep-rage kids make me raging.
True, the only thing -rep system was missing and the reason it was "abused" was because you couldn't see who repped you, but if it get's added now, bet no one would dare to randomly -rep, as you can simply return the favor